Sådan fungerer appeller i forbindelse med beslutninger om indholdsmoderering
Airbnb provides an internal appeal system (complaint handling system) in relation to content moderation decisions it does or does not make. This appeal is available:
- Where Airbnb makes one of the following decisions due to content provided by a user that is illegal or incompatible with Airbnb’s Terms of Service:
- suspends or limits access to or use of the Airbnb Platform and/or account;
- suspends, or removes, disables access to, or restricts the visibility of listings, reviews, or other content;
- cancels pending or confirmed bookings; or
- suspends or revokes any special status associated with the user’s account.
- To any party (other than a Trusted Flagger) who submitted a notice to Airbnb regarding illegal content on the platform (via this webform) and wishes to dispute Airbnb’s decision regarding that notice.
How it works:
Once your appeal has been submitted:
- We’ll email you to confirm that we’ve received your appeal.
- We’ll carefully review your appeal, any information you submit and all other relevant information as part of our investigation. An Airbnb case handler will be assigned to review your case.
- We’ll email you with our decision on your appeal and include any other options for redress available to you.
Misuse of the internal appeal system
Please see our Terms of Service for information on the circumstances in which Airbnb may suspend the processing of appeals submitted via the internal appeal system.
The above internal appeal system provided by Airbnb is without prejudice to rights you may have to submit a complaint to a certified EU out-of-court dispute settlement body and/or any judicial redress.