This fantastic backyard garden oasis has been completely remodeled and is available for rent by the night. Hardwood floors, AC unit, heater, full size bed. Fully equipped bathroom with claw foot bathtub and pedestal sink. Small refrigerator and microwave for your convenience. Free Wi-Fi!
Enjoy a private entrance onto our beautiful 1/2 acre lot. Take in the fresh air while sitting in the Adirondack Chairs right outside your door or spend the day reveling in all that Austin has to offer. We are 3 1/2 miles from downtown Austin and the U.T. campus. There is a bus stop just a short walk up the street or rent one of our bikes while you are here. Check-out time is 11:00 am and check-in time is after 2:00 pm.
No minimum stay. Also available for rent by the month. Please look at calendar carefully as rates are subject to increase during festivals and other high traffic times (SXSW, ACL, F1, etc.) Price increases are reflected on the calendar!
Want to see more pictures??? Check us out on Instagram at #mmairstream and #mmgardenshed. Follow our family at mmhomestead
Adgang for gæster
Guests are welcome to enjoy everything our backyard has to offer. Snuggle with the cat, give treats to the pig, throw the ball to the dog, sing to the chickens, brush the floppy-eared bunnies, laugh at the miniature goats, search for duck eggs and lounge in the hammock or adirondack chairs.
Kontakt med gæster
We LOVE to chat with our guests, but also understand when people are looking for a private retreat. We live in the main house and spend a lot of time on our back porch and in the yard. Come talk to us and visit whenever you want. Or ask our girls to sing for you, do a gymnastics routine, or put on a theatrical play. They love the attention.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-out time is 11AM.
1. We LOVE pets, but please leave yours at home.
2. Speaking of pets, please enjoy ours while you are here.
3. Smoking (cigarettes, folks; not the special stuff) is okay as long as it happens outside and not in the trailer.
4. Although we want you, the guests, to enjoy the trailer and our yard as much as you can, please ask us before inviting others to join you.
5. Stay up as late as you want, but please keep it quiet after 10 pm. We want our neighbors to continue liking us. :)
Denne vært har 341 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Hi! My name is Marcella. Here's a little about me:
1) I have an amazing partner, Meredith, and an ever fluctuating number of kids living with us.
2) The reason why the number of kids changes is because we are foster parents.
3) Being a foster mom is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done.
4) I began hosting on airbnb as a way to supplement our income and allow me to stay home with our kiddos.
5) I'm so glad I did, because I LOVE being an airbnb host!
6) When I have some free time, I love to garden or putter around outside doing projects.
7) I love animals but never expected to have quite so many.
8) I also never expected to be washing so much laundry as an adult. :)
9) I make really good English Toffee.
10) I always share some of my toffee with guests. :)