Take a trip back in time in this architectural gem envisioned by famed society architect Gerard Colcord. Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a New England-Style farm house with all the convenience and luxurious amenities of a modern living space.
We want you to feel comfortable in our home, but please respect that this is our permanent home and adhere to the following rules.
1.Smoking is permitted OUTSIDE ONLY
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. No more than 16 people without prior consent.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation and clicking agree it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. House and its belongings must be in the condition you received the house or you will forfeit your deposit.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.Pets are permitted OUTSIDE ONLY
7.Parking: There is ample room to park in private gated motor court. Up to 5 cars can park with the ability to turn around. Owner does not assume responsibility to damage to cars from improper parking.
8.Housekeeping: Housekeeper comes on Friday from 8a-1p. Any change to this frequency must be arranged for prior to your stay at a cost of $25/hr with 2 hours minimum. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house and will reflect this in your security deposit.
9. Fireplace: Firewood is provided at no extra cost but only use the outdoor fireplace. Fire extinguisher is located under the sink in the kitchen.
10. Pool: Swim at your own risk. The shallow end of pool is 5' deep and the Deep end of the pool is 10' deep. The pool can be heated at an extra cost of $100/day
11. Garbage: Please place garbage in proper bins. Black is for general refuse. Blue is for recycling. If your output exceeds the space in the bins provided, please place the bins on the edge of the driveway by wednesday am if you would like it to be picked up. There will be no one providing this service for you.
12. No parties over 16 people without prior approval.