Lounge by the pool or cuddle up by the fireplace. Surrounded by trees, lovely views of the Oakland Hills, you will feel at ease. Open the doors it's an outdoor living/bedroom. Outdoor Tiki shower. Not a party location. Having a car is recommended.
A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE WHETHER IT'S RAIN, SUN or CLOUDS!!
You can have the cabana wide open or closed, listen to Pandora or catch something on Netflix. Ideal for writing, preparing for meetings (wifi), walking the hills, day trips to wine tasting, the ocean, SF, Point Reyes, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Sacramento Train Museum, Muir Woods, Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay. There's great shopping too. The shower is outdoors only, just a few steps from the bathroom. A car is recommended.
Adgang for gæster
Total private entrance and very safe. Private gate to property. Come and go at your leisure.
You are welcome to share the pool and pool area with us. POOL IS NOT HEATED. I've had some hearty guests who dive in no matter the temperature in winter and spring. For summer and fall it is covered and warms up nicely.
Kontakt med gæster
I check in with you before you arrive to find out what best suits you and see if I can help with your stay. I need to know if you're expecting to entertain guests while here, there's a $10 fee per person over 6. I like to meet you, if possible, when you arrive and help you learn all the perks of your lodging. You receive a welcome basket upon arrival. If you need any suggestions or have a special need I will do my best to help you.
It's easy ....
- No smoking on property.
- Parking is on the street
- Quiet time from 10pm - 8am
- Keep it clean, orderly
- Keep trash picked up and put in large containers when waste baskets are full. (recycle, compost, waste)
- Keep food area clean and food in frig or closed, recylcle and put food in compost.
- Turn off heat, lights and fan when gone, be energy efficient
- Turn off outside lights when going to sleep at night
- Water conserving conscious, pour kitchen water on plants when possible
- No pets.
- No burning candles.
- Pool is not heated. In summer and fall has cover and heats up nicely. Pool area is shared with other household members.
- You may dry towels and clothes outside on chairs.
- Put away food - do not leave outside.
- Put waste food in compost bucket, then into large green garbage when full
- Clean dishes well and put away before checking out
- Check-in is 3pm. Check-out is 10:00 am
I am an entrepreneur (Jeunesse Aging Fearlessly and Speaking Fearlessly coach), musician and nature lover. I love to travel. Hawaii is a favorite and snorkeling with Manta Rays. I grew up in Iowa and my family owned a small resort so I love doing Airbnb. It's wonderful to meet people from all over, share experiences and appreciate staying in unique places. I love guests who appreciate my home and leave it clean and picked up. And also that they have really taken advantage of the beautiful setting here. My motto is from G.K. Chesterton, "The True Object of All Human Life is PLAY!!"