Beach-lovers and Central Coast travellers; Your days start differently with the view of the water,sailing boats, beautiful green hills and hearing the birds singing just for YOU.You get a bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and your own bathroom,safe carpark, 15min walk from the train/bus station.
Lovely views, nice and clean room and shower.
Close to water and great access to public transport.
By the way should please do not expect a 7-star hotel/accomodation but I am sure it will be a 7-star memory for you!
Adgang for gæster
Gosford waterfront bar and restaurant 15 min walk.
Riverina restaurant with live music at weekends 10 min walk.
Gosford swimming pool 5 min drive.
Gosford hospital 5 min drive.
Imperial shopping centre 5min drive.
Gosford train station 15 min walk
Wamberala Reserve 5 min walk
Gosford waterfront, Brisbane Water 10 min walk.
Terrigal Beach 20 min drive.
The Entrance, Pelican Feeding 25 min drive
Norah Head Light house 30 min drive
Glenworth Valley 15 min drive
Reptile Park 15 min drive
Kontakt med gæster
Please take the time to introduce yourself and other guest at arrival. It would be nice (and friendly) to know each other while you are staying at my home!
I work full time so I might not be keeping your company during your trip. But I am always there if you need anything!
Please feel free to call or text me if you need.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
**A. Please look after the key and fob I give to you. If you lose it or luck out yourself, you are responsible to pay for key replacement (around $300 for the buzzer) or lock smith.**
**B. Please send a copy of your ID to my email after booking. Back and front of driver license for Australians and first page of passport for International guests. If you don't send this document I will ask you to kindly present your ID on your arrival and I keep a photo of that.**
**C. If you have a car please send the Rego and information of the car, it is required for the security in the carpark. Otherwise you can't use the carpark.**
Please read the HOUSE RULES before booking!!!
**B. Please send a copy of your ID to my email after booking. Back and front of driver license for Australians and first page of passport for International guests.**
**C. If you have a car please send the Rego and information of the car, it is required for the security in the carpark.**
*** Please don't leave your valuables in the room. It is your own responsibility to look after your belongings.***
Please do not leave anything behind, if you do,you have to come back and pick it up yourself.
Check -in time should be discussed before your booking as I work during the week and can't make home before COB. But for weekends we can arrange a suitable time, it means the time should suit for both of us.
1. I am an early bird, and I normally have early nights, so it is appreciated if you can call it a day at latest for 10pm every night.
2. My place is shoes-free, so I would kindly like you to respect this and take off your shoes inside the house and the rooms.
3. I would like to ask you to keep the noise minimise in the common areas and the lift, and also keep it clean.
4. Shower and toilet are clean and tidy, I expect to see the same clean one after you left. Bath tab is broken, please do not use it at all.
5.If you go to the beach, please get rid of all sands in your hair and swimmers before you come back. Please clean up all the sand you bring in the shower and toilet!
6. You are welcome to use the microwave and electric kettle (please use them with care, gently and do not over use them) but cooking is not allowed at all, not even in your room please. If you want to cook , here is not suitable for you, please do not ask. Quick and small foods, sandwich or salad also coffee or tea are good ideas.
7. Please do not invite guests or friends!
If you forget to book for the second guest, you can pay in cash on arrival, $40/night for the second unexpected guest.
8. Washing machine is NOT provided. Please try not to wash your clothes here if possible. If you had to, please do NOT hang it in my balcony, there are struct rules in the building. You can hang it in the bathroom. Best not to wash clothes at all, thanks!
9.I respect your requirements as my guest and want you to respect the rules of my home. ONLY make booking if you are happy with the rules.