Om dette opslag
Large, comfy studio with lots of natural light, exposed brick and hard wood floors. It's right on St. Marks Place where all the fun in the East Village begins. Just a few blocks from the 6, N and R trains, and 5 minute walk to Union Square.
The neighborhood is also one of the best New York City has to offer. There are loads of amazing bars and restaurants just steps away from the apartment. And if you are more of a stay in and cook kinda person, the union square green market just a few minutes walk from the apartment will supply you with all the local and organic foods you'll need to make an amazing meal with my all-clad cookware.
Also, don't worry about noise either as the flat is on the back side of the building and you can sleep with the windows open and not hear a sound from the streets outside. There may be some noise from neighbors here and there of course as with any apartment in NYC, but I have never had much trouble. The guy upstairs plays guitar in the afternoons sometimes, so if you like to sleep the afternoon away, that may or may not keep you up.
* Queen Size TEMPURPEDIC Bed
* 42" Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
* Leather Sofa
* Cold A/C
* Fire Escape
* Full Kitchen with Premium Cookware
* Full Bathroom with great water pressure in
The following rules are put in place to allow me to offer guests the best service possible while respecting the apartment, my neighbors, and the building rules and regulations. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!
1. CHECK-IN time is 3pm or later. CHECK-OUT time is 11am or earlier.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING apartment. This includes cigarettes and e-cigarettes as well as marijuana or any other narcotic.
3. This is a DRUG-FREE apartment. I fully respect your decisions to do any or all drugs you choose to do, but I ask you not to do them in my apartment.
4. The FIRE ESCAPE is for EMERGENCY USE ONLY. Do not go out on the fire escape to hang out, smoke or anything else you think might be fun to do. It’s the law, not just a request.
5. Pets are not permitted in the building or the apartment under any circumstance. A $200 fine will be charged if any pets are discovered on the property during your stay.
6. House parties or any gatherings of people in the flat not listed on your booking are strictly prohibited. If I get a call from the building manager informing me otherwise, you are also subject to a $200 fine.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to two (2) individuals for this apartment. Exceeding this number at any given time will result in additional occupancy charges from Airbnb.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup, High-Speed Wireless Internet Service.
9. MAID SERVICE - Clean linen and bath towels are provided, however daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless previously discussed and paid for by the guest.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Aflys op til 7 dage inden din rejse, og få en refundering på 50 % samt servicegebyrer.
Denne vært har 189 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
I'm a late-30's Texan living in New York City. I live for 3 things: Music, Food & Travel! I'm constantly trying new food and seeing live music at home, but I get out of town as much as possible to explore the same things in new and interesting places!