Situated in the North West (sunny side) of Telluride, this studio has all the comfort you need in a great location! Park your car and don't drive again until you check out! Steps to everything! Please read the reviews for the inside scoop of what it's like to stay in our comfy, cozy studio!
The studio does not have a conventional kitchen. There is a mini fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, hot plate, blender, coffee maker, etc. Please see photos for what is provided.
This corner unit has windows facing south, west, and north.
The bed and couch are both high quality and very comfortable.
Park in any space in any of the Tomboy Lodge lots and hang the tag in your car.
If you need the sleeper sofa made up, please let us know!
Linens and 2 rolls of toilet paper are provided, TOILETRIES ARE NOT. PLEASE PACK YOUR FAVORITE SOAP, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER AND LOTIONS. There is a grocery store across the street if you forget.
We offer 100 Cable TV channels and Roku.
Please note that this studio DOES NOT have a conventional kitchen. There is a microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker with coffee, small instapot, blender, hot plate, plates, silverware, wine key, glasses, wine glasses, mugs, pots & pans, a bowl, and various utensils. If you need a full kitchen, I co-host other rentals that may be better suited to your needs!
We recently added a few items to enhance your stay:
-ceiling fan with dimmable light
-A white noise machine for sleeping
-An alarm clock with blue tooth speaker and USB port in the back for charging devices
-2 outlets with 2 USB ports in each
-Small "instapot" pressure/slow cooker
-warm air humidifier
If you need anything, please ask!
336 square feet.
TOT business license # 015920
Adgang for gæster
Seasonal hot tub
Coin Laundry in building
Kontakt med gæster
As often or as little as guests want. We live minutes away.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Please read the House Rules section, including the rental agreement. When you book this property, you agree to the terms laid out in the House Rules section.
ONCE YOU'VE BOOKED, PLEASE PRINT UP THE HOUSE MANUAL WITH VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS AND CHECK-IN INFORMATION!
Some cell phone carriers have spotty service in Telluride (Verizon works best). This is one reason it's important to have the directions and check in info printed, in case you can't access it on your phone when you've arrived to town.
Please note, AirBnB does not collect the security deposit up-front. You're only charged if damage is reported after your stay!
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons, regardless of age. Do not book if you are more than two.
The HOA does not allow renters to bring pets. The HOA president lives in the building. Please leave your pet at home with a sitter!
Be respectful of neighbors.
Use blue bin under sink for recycling.
No Smoking inside.
Leave it as you found it.
See lease agreement below for more details.
Guest please read through this carefully
This agreement made this ___________ day of _____________________________, 20__
Phone (_____) _________ Address____________________________________________________________________ (hereinafter called the Tenants) and Douglas Jones (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 619 W. Columbia Ave. Unit 139 E, Telluride, CO 81435.
Total people in renting party: _____. Adults: ______ Children: _______ not to exceed 2. Rental period begins at 4 pm on ______________ and ends at 11 am on _____________________.
Total Rental Amount: $______
Add Security Deposit: $500.00 ( only charged if damage is reported to AirBnB)
Add Cleaning fee: _$_50
Total : $_______PAID IN FULL THROUGH AIRBNB
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. There is no phone in the unit. Tenants should plan on using their personal cell phones for phone service.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside because it attracts animals. Tenant agrees to use bear-resistant dumpsters properly.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. Domestic pets are not permitted.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 2 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may
maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. The cancellation policy for this property is strict. Tenants receive 50 % refund up to a week prior to their reservation. No refund is given after that time.
14. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
19. It is the tenant's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, including but not limited to, backcountry and wilderness travel, high altitude wellness, mountainous terrain, inclement weather, and route finding.
20. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
21. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
22. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
23. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
24. The property has a fire extinguisher in the bathroom area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
25. The property has a smoke alarm installed and it is believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
26. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
27. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
28. The hot tub on the property is open seasonally and may be closed during your stay. There shall be no refunds of rents due to spa closure.
29. Tenant certifies he or she is at least 25 years of age.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information
I love sharing our town with our guests. Every time a visitor appreciates the magic of this place, it allows me to experience it again, too. I try to bring a lot of love to a space, so the guests feel it when they arrive. I've had at least two couples get engaged while staying at our cozy little condo so I must be doing something right! Every suggestion and criticism is heard and every problem is addressed ASAP. I live for this stuff! Thanks for looking!