Lovely apartment in the heart of Dolomiti moutains, in the typical village of San Martino di Castrozza, with a view over the city center
Great location for ski fan, the apartment is the closest to the ski slopes you can find.
The place is decorated in typical "tirolese" style, cozy and warm.
It has 2 floors: on the main level there is the living room and the open kitchen. On the upper level you will find 2 rooms and a complete bathroom.
Adgang for gæster
The building, "Palazzo Sass Maor", is one of the most prestigious, and offer a great view over the mountains, and is located in a very strategic position:
it's the closest building you will find to the ski slopes, even if it located on the main road, and facing the city center.
Ski slopes are just 5 min away by car or bus (there is a public free shuttle during winter season) or 10 min by walk.
Kontakt med gæster
There are 2 car park included, one outside and one inside the basement (covered and warm).
It is possible to reach San Martino by public transportation: many trains lead to Feltre, and then a bus is coming up to San Martino.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
- 1 Basement car Parking + 1 outside parking
- Washing machine
- storage for ski and ski boot is located in the basement (same level of the car park). No ski are allowed in the apartment.
- Blankets and/or towels are available upon request.
- During high season rent period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- No shoes allowed in the apartment. You can store them in the small storage next to the entrance.
- It's not allowed to walk with ski boots in the common areas of the building.
- It's not allowed to carry wet ski equipment in the house. Please use the basement storage (same floor of the car park) to store them.
- Beware the ceiling! It has the bad habit to hit people.
- there is free wifi in the whole village, called "trentino network". it should reach the apartment as well.
Architetto, Fotografo, Artista.
Nato a Roma, cresciuto tra Padova e Venezia, ora cittadino del mondo, parcheggiato ad Abu Dhabi per un pò di tempo, ora vivo a Londra. Laureato a Venezia, da sempre appassionato di fotografia vi ho applicato i miei studi, cercando di tirare fuori da ogni immagine l'essenza dell'architettura.
Amo viaggiare, vedere posti nuovi, conoscere il mondo, e magari, documentarlo!
Architect, Photograph, Artist, graduated at IUAV; Venice.
i love photography and i apply to it my studies. I get from every image, every building, the magic of the art of architecture. I love traveling, see new place, meet new people, see the world. and maybe, taking it some pictures!
Wander nature, open mind, curious about the world. That's why i love traveling, and i'll never stop!
based now in London