Om dette opslag
- True 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, we are the ONLY apartment on the first floor. 1000 square feet.
- Free wifi throughout apartment
- Hardwood floors throughout apartment
- PreWar Building
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, gas oven, coffee machine, refrigerator/freezer etc.)
- Wash&Fold Laundry facilities opposite the building.
- The apt is filled with lots of original art and photography, very cool/artist hip vibe.
- 2 Fully Furnished bedrooms (Queen-sized beds in each, Television with DVD + Apple TV player, cupboards, mirror etc.)
- High-speed Wifi
- All bedding sheets, pillows, comforter, bath towels provided
THE NEIGHBORHOOD - The apartment is located directly in the heart of New York's trendy and cool East Village! Right on the Bowery - the neighborhood is filled with all of the city's chicest boutiques, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, shopping, yoga studios, live music venues and parks.
TRANSPORTATION - You are a few blocks away from the N,R,W,L,6,F,V subway lines that will connect you to anywhere in the city.
WALKING DISTANCE: Thompson Square Park, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, West Village, Bowery, Greenwich Village, Union Square, Gramercy Park, China Town, Little Italy, and Washington Square Park.
Treat the apartment as if it was your own and respect it please.
No smoking in the apartment.
Please help to conserve energy and turn out lights and a/c or heat when not home.
Feel free to eat the snacks and food items in the fridge and cupboards.