With a delightful backdrop of hills and greenery, these two simple well-maintained buildings nestled amongst the olive groves form the complex of 6 bungalows, located on the east coast of the island, north of Corfu town.
The Bungalows are situated on the ground floor, each one with its own covered veranda and access to the refreshing fresh-water swimming pool with sunbeds and umbrellas for all to use.
Adgang for gæster
Each bungalow has one bedroom, dining/sitting area with kitchenette and a small shower room.
The bedroom is bright, with 2 single beds and is separated from the sitting area by a folding door. In the sitting area there are two sofa beds.
The small kitchenette is equipped and convenient for the preparation of breakfast or a simple meal.
The sandy-shingle beach, with its clear crystal water, is directly across the road and easily accessible.
Kontakt med gæster
2 times per week for cleaning
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
How to get there by car
Take the main coastal road from Corfu town, port, or airport, following the signs to Kassiopi. Pass through Dassia, Ipsos. The road then starts to climb, as you start to come back down the hill the other side there are two very bad bends! Be careful as they double back on themselves!! Just after these bends you are in Barbati you will see the sign. After Barbati, in about 1500m on the way to Nissaki, you will be in Glyfa. On the right is the taverna Glyfa and a few meters forward you will see the sign for villa Stefanos, which is posted on the right side of the road.
Welcome to the beautiful island of Corfu and to villa stefanos.
Northeast located , this very comfortable property, will be your home during your holiday.
To help you make the most of your stay and to avoid any problems, we would like to point out a couple of necessary "rules".
1. Please do not put toilet paper down in the toilet, but use the bin provided
2. Please note that the airconditioning should be operated whilst you are in the bungalow. When you go out, please turn it off.
3. All guests should ensure that they use the allocated parking space
4. Whilst Corfu is quite a safe place, please do remember to secure your property.
5. Garbage should be placed in the bag and placed in the allocated garbage box, which is located on the main road a bit southern of the property.
6. Please ensure that you are vigilant in relation to any fire hazards - e.g candles, mosquito repellant spiral e.t.c
7. Please ensure that any loud noise, personal music or phone calls do not impact upon other guests.
8. For any query you may have regarging the maintenance, check in - check out e.t.c please contact the site manager, of whom the contact number is in your bungalow.
THE MOST IMPORTANT: HAVE A VERY PLEASANT STAY WITH CREATING MEMORIES!!!!!!
Denne vært har 3 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler