HEY YOU!!! Welcome to a place unique to the Philadelphia Airbnb scene. A place where you can thrive as a tourist, local, or business professional. We created NOFISH living space to give you an experience like no other. We hope to see you soon!
We're so excited to share this space with you, we've done everything possible to give you more tools and information to make sure Philadelphia is your best travel story!
The Space is a remarkable 3 story rowhome with spacious living area, 3 bedrooms, Outdoor yard, and amazing location next to bars, restaurants, and the subway!
What can you expect?
- This is a private room with 2 twin beds, the room is SMALL (check out the pictures) but it's functional ;)
- Again, the room is SMALL! Please check the pictures so there's no surprises!! Let me repeat, this is a very small room, if you have claustrophobia, we don't recommend this room
- there may be other airbnb guests staying in the house as well, so expect to make new friends!
- Check-in is at your convenience, we have a keypad entry which you will enter with a set of 4 digit numbers every time you enter.
- fresh towels, linens, hairdryer, basic toiletries if you forgot anything
- Your own room will have a keypad lock as well so all your valuables will be locked
- bathrooms and Kitchen are shared
- Full kitchen for you to cook, eat, have conversation, and save your leftover Cheesteaks (yummm!)
- your room will be ready by 5pm but you can enter earlier if needed
- checkout is 12pm but you can leave luggage in the common area if needed for later
- a variety of information about the city, neighborhood, culture, food, and events scattered throughout the house. No need to research before visiting! Maps are included
- We are willing to offer a beer tour on Thursdays of the local bar scene, there is an amazing selection
- Expect to try lots of amazing local beer!
- We occasionally live on premise but work just a few blocks away so we are always around!
Adgang for gæster
You will have full access to the entire house, including but not limited too:
- backyard (smoke out here please)
- basement (space lounge with foosball table)
- kitchen with cooking appliances and basic baking ingredients
- TV (chromecast enabled)
- 2 restrooms
- washer/dryer ($1.00 each)
- local beer ( in basement refrigerator)
- Free bike rental, just ask us!!
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Ask us about free Bike rentals!!
We do have complimentary Philadelphia brewed beer for you to try at a $1 donation if you would like!
Respect the privacy of your fellow travelers.
Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am.
Kitchen: please clean up after yourself if you do cook. Dirty dishes go in the dishwasher, please don't run dishwasher without asking, thanks for your cooperation. Please ask before using the washer/dryer so we can accomodate you.
Also please gather all your belonging from the bathroom after use so we know what is garbage and what is yours. Dirty towels can be left in your room on the bed.
Please don't lock the front door, it will lock automatically beforehand.
Ed and Scott are always in the neighborhood drinking at the local watering hole, programming the latest and greatest technology, or scouting out the next techno DJ. With that said, we come and go. We'll be there to drink with you on occasion, challenge you in foosball, or if were feeling adventurous, give you a personal tour of what Philly is all about! We want you to have the best experience while staying with us, so call or message us at any time if you need anything!
HEY YOU!!!! Fancy finding you here, welcome to our profile, a digital manifestation of our personalities, hope to see you soon!
A bit more about us:
We're open-minded, spontaneous individuals who enjoy beatboxing, surfing, building websites, drinking fancy beer, and shootin the breeze!! We are recent college grads working in the tech world and like to use Airbnb to Prototype our home automation gadgets so we are very passionate about this space!
When traveling, we like to get to know the people, culture and the non-touristy spots, Airbnb is an amazing gateway to explore all of those possibilities. Basically anything that doesn't involve a tour bus, We're set!
We hope you enjoy!