Amazingly cosy and warm space in South Bermondsey. Everything you need to be comfortable, rest peacefully and conveniently located near bus routes that will get you into the wonderful city quickly (between 15minutes and 35minutes) and cheaply.
My place is ideal for people who do not mind using the bus networks to get into the city and don't mind living in a 'real' London community and who want to explore and travel from local areas.
My apartment is located South of Bermondsey in zone two of the London Transport network. My apartment is conveniently located to bus routes that will get you into most of the top tourist spots in the city within fifteen to thirty-five minutes or less. The local area is what i would describe as an urban city suburb, socially and ethnically diverse, with some cafes, some local restaurants and takeways and supermarkets.
This is a 1 double bedroom apartment, which is very spacious with lots of storage space, a double bed for up to two guests. You will be staying in the private double bedroom. This is not shared with me.
An open plan kitchen and a bright living space and a clean bathroom with shower.
The apartment is kitted with all the essentials, fast WIFI, iron, hair dryer, fresh linen and towels.
The kitchen has all the usual amenities including fridge, oven, microwave, toaster and freezer.
The closest tube stations are Bermondsey station 15mins walk or Elephant and Castle 10mins by bus. I would always recommend getting the local buses in to the city as they are frequent and will get you into the city quickly, plus in summer the tube is very hot!
The bus stops are less than a minute walk from the apartment on the main road, all of the buses can get you into the popular tourist destinations within 15mins to 35mins.
Adgang for gæster
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- access to light refreshments and cooking ingredients yummy!
Kontakt med gæster
I do not share the room with guests.
Most of the time I will be around to assist with checking in, I try and be as flexible as possible to meet your needs and sometimes I am available in the evening. I would prefer you provide an exact time for check in so that if I am not available I can make arrangements for you to pick up the keys. No check-in times after 9pm.
I am busy on the weekends and can be contacted should there be any emergencies that arise.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
I do not have other rooms rented for other Airbnb guests.
This is really my home that I treasure and I am happy to share with like-minded people who love and live to travel.
I've had a great experience being a guest using Airbnb and I would like others to have that also.
2. Have Fun! :-)
3. No Smoking in the apartment and in the building.
4. If you break something please let me know, I don't like surprises ;-)
5. If using the cooker, please clean after use with the correct cleaning equipment provided.
6. No Shoes in areas with carpets, slippers are provided for your use.
7. When checking in please ensure you buzz my bell before coming into the building even if the door is already open. I really want to respect the security and privacy of my lovely neighbours. This is called tailgating and is against the rules of the building.
8. Always check that you have locked the door when you are in the apartment and when you are leaving. The building is very secure but I want you to feel extra safe and comfortable in my home.
9. I try to be as flexible as possible when helping guests to check in. In order to be flexible, please stick to the agreed check-in time as i am not guaranteed to be home if you decide to arrive earlier than agreed.