Om dette opslag
Stay for a week in late May or mid June and get the entire week at $1500. Get in touch for other special rates during this time!
An interior designer's apartment in the best part of the Mission Dolores neighborhood, where the sun always shines! No fog here, just a bright, sunny and very spacious top floor flat. We're close to the action of Valencia street, where you can find tons of indie shops and restaurants, but we're set back enough to have a good night sleep. And only one block in the other direction is Dolores Park - the place to be on a sunny day!
The apartment was recently featured on a new Travel Channel show called 'Top Spot.' You can see the clip by Googling "Travel Channel Mission District Loft" and clicking the first link.
Stylish flat includes:
- living room with LCD TV, surround sound and furnace heater
- large dining room
- newly renovated kitchen with all modern appliances (including dishwasher)
- master bedroom with queen bed
- 2nd bedroom/office that can be used for an additional guest (deluxe air mattress)
- bathroom with claw foot tub/shower
- laundromat directly downstairs
- high-speed internet and basic cable included
- friendly convenience store below for last-minute needs
- street parking
- 4 blocks from BART station, 1 block from Muni
Arguably the most exciting neighborhood in SF, with new restaurants and bars popping up weekly. This is the apartment you want to stay in when you come to San Francisco!
* not handicap accessible (staircases) *
Cleaning Fee of $100 for stays of 3 nights or more.
Dog Fee of $20 per night (for additional cleaning).