Your perfect Summer retreat for two! Our romantic cottage with hot tub and fire pit offers the feeling of complete seclusion but only a couple of minutes walk from Phoenicia's lively Main Street. Hike the mountains from our backyard on the beautiful Tanbark Trail, tubing and fishing in the Esopus Creek just across the street . Swimming holes, lakes and waterfalls close by.
1. No smoking inside please. You are welcome to smoke outside in the private courtyard. DO NOT LEAVE CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND.
2.The Rinnai heater is very efficient- just push the ON button, and before long the space will be cozy. In the interests of energy conservation and keeping rates low for future guests please do not set beyond maximum temperature of 70 degrees. DO NOT OPEN WINDOWS OR DOORS IN WINTER TO REDUCE HEAT- simply turn down heater and wait. PLEASE TURN HEATER DOWN WHEN LEAVING FOR EXTENDED PERIODS AND TURN HEATER OFF WHEN CHECKING OUT.
3. PLEASE TURN AIR CONDITIONER OFF WHEN LEAVING FOR EXTENDE(URL HIDDEN) PERIODS AND TURN OFF WHEN CHECKING OUT.
4. Check in is 4PM. Check out is by 12PM on day of departure unless otherwise arranged.
5. Well behaved pets welcome for an extra fee of $25 per dog per night. If you are a pet owner please check in with Kerry before making a booking. No dogs to be left unattended in the cottage. Please keep pets off furniture unless you bring a special cover. You will be charged for any damages caused by pets or additional cleaning required due to pets in the studio. Please curb you dog. Cats are not permitted.
6. Only number of guests approved at time of booking permitted to stay in cottage. Any extra guests are the sole responsibility of the person making the booking.
6. No refunds in event of storms or inclement weather. No refunds for electrical outages.
7. We make every effort to ensure all systems are working efficiently- very occasionally things break or malfunction and we will do our best to get them back to working order asap. We do not offer refunds for interruptions to electricity, hot water system, air conditioning systems, wi fi or hot tub etc.
8. The cottage, hot tub and surrounding yard and walkway are not child proof. Children are welcome to stay, but please watch your child at all times. No children under 18 years old in hot tub without adult supervision at any time.
9. . The Cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
9. No parties or rowdy activity permitted. Though we live in the countryside, we are in a quiet residential area with strict noise ordinances. Please respect our neighbors. We will ask you to leave if we receive any complaints about excessive noise.
10. No soap or oils allowed in hot tub. Please shower before using tub.
Aflys op til 7 dage inden rejsen, og få en refundering på 50 %. Hvis du aflyser inden for 7 dage fra rejsen, refunderes reservationen ikke.
Denne vært har 185 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Hi! It's such a pleasure to be hosting on airbnb.
I am originally from New Zealand and my wife Rebecca is from Scotland. We have been living in the States for the past 14 years. I'm an opera singer and have sung at opera houses and concert halls around the world. My time at the Sydney Opera House was my favorite! I love music,, nature, being with my family, and writing.
I'm a festival organizer and opera producer- a sort of self styled "operapreneur". I started the The Phoenicia International Festival of the Voice a few years back and I now run the Kingston Festival of the Arts and Opera Theater of Kingston in my newly adopted favorite city- Kingston, NY.
We have two young kids- Edrick and Rosa. Edrick is 5 and a wild nature boy Rosa is 11 and is an amazing pop singer, fashionista and artiste.
We have lived in many places around the world, but think Phoenicia is one of the most beautiful- the nature is astounding. Phoenicia is definitely one of the few remaining 'outpost towns'- somehow untouched by the rest of the world. It's sort of fun living over half an hour from the nearest mall, in a sort of semi-wilderness but only a couple of hours from the biggest city on earth!