Hi Dheeraj, thank you for your review. I’d like to address a few things you’ve mentioned.
1) There is always someone locally to host all of our guests, however, unfortunately we were out of station when you and your family arrived. I did make sure I was always over the phone helping you guys out. Also, the job of the caretaker is merely to check the guests in and out.
2) When you were contemplating about booking our property for the said dates, you and your wife reached out to me about the kitchen. It was mentioned to you guys that our kitchen, primarily was not functional. On your wife’s request, to cook at least onemeal a day for your baby, I had procured all of the items she had mentioned in our text conversation. Kitchen was made a tad bit more functional just for you guys.
3) We are very particular about cleanliness and hygiene. We always make sure our property is in ship shape for all of our guests. But nowhere on the website or to you personally, did we offer room service. It is after all a quaint little 3 bedroom home.
4) House keeping requirements of the guests during their stay can be provided for a fee. However, since you thought we provided that, I did make an exception and provided the service you required for free.
P.s. If the stay exceeds 5 days we clean the property and change linen every 5th day.
5) I’m sorry you had trouble parking, I was told that there was no attempt made at even trying to park at the dedicated slot. I just assumed your Vehicle could be parked easily, simply because a terrano, duster and xylo, few of the many cars that’s been parked at the same dedicated slot was parked hassle free.
I’m glad your overall experience was good. Hope you visit us again soon.