Between lakes and mountains, the Lélex country invites you to enjoy wonderful walks in the heart of a region marked by pastoralism, where gastronomy is extremely rich and diverse.
Lélex-Crozet is a true family resort, part of the resort of Jura Mountains, near Switzerland. Its slopes offer the largest area and the largest vertical drop in the Jura Mountains.
The beautifully wooded site of Mijoux-La Faucille completes the ski offer: real balcony over Switzerland and the Alps.
The sites of Vattay-Valserine and Menthières will tempt the cross-country ski enthusiasts with 160 kilometers of slopes.
Located in a green setting, only 300 meters from the village centre, the holiday village includes 60 accommodations (single storey or located upstairs) divided in small buildings.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Heated swimming pool with children's pool.
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays.
- Hiking with departure from the village VVF Villages.
- Telecabin at only 300 meters.
- The Alps and Lake Geneva in focus above the gondola.
- The resort of Jura Mountains.
- Discovery snowshoe trails