1. Thank you for saying I am nice and helpful.
2. As far as car noise in the street, welcome to New York!
3. The room you stayed in has guests all the time, and this is the first complaint about a smelly bed. Sorry you found it small, that is our master bedroom.
4. I live in the house, but it was a Friday night and you arrived late at night, apologies for having a personal life.
5. Self check in is supposed to be beneficial, sorry that you found it to be detrimental to your experience.
6. Your main complaint in 50+ texts after midnight were about being scared of the other guest in the house just because he was black. If you have racist tendencies and don't want to share apartments with people of color, then airbnb is probably not the best option for you.