I would like to clarify to Amanda and my new guests that are reading my reviews right now:
1) The pictures from my unit is exactly what I offer to my guests.
2) Air conditioning was checked by maintenance and he reports that it was working properly in the room. The Air Conditioning is connected throughout the whole unit so all the rooms should be around the same temperature .If Amanda had contacted me, I would have sent a maintenance person to check it.
3) In my listing, I make it clear that the WiFi is complimentary and its from the hotel. Also when you connect to it, you can see the information in your phone or laptop that it is
not secure, like when you use WiFi from public places. I do NOT have reports from other guests that they have been victims from being hacked because of WIFI in my unit.
4) I do not manage the hotel complex. So I am not in charge for amenities from the hotel such as the luggage trolley.
5) I did not have complaints from previous 18 guests (up to 09/20/18) about the toilet flushes and lamp in the bedrooms. If I have another complaint about it, of course I will change them.
5) New potential guests, please see the reviews from my previous guests.
Amanda, thanks for considering me as a great host. I do my best to have my unit in good shape so my guests can feel comfortable in it.