All I ever got for this room was 5 stars for everything, yet you gave it 1 star for accuracy and low ratinsngs for all areas. Whilst I thank you for your feedback and will continue trying to improve, I would also like to reflect on various innacuracies of statements you made: Sorry if it's going to be long.
1. I agree it has been a very cold Winter in Sydney, particularly for someone coming from Queensland. However, you had an extra blanket and a tower heater in your room and were also given instructions on how to use the gas heater in the living room. Additionally, there's a reverse cycle air conditioner in the kitchen that, extra early risers like yourselves, can turn on.
2. Your bathroom had your private use, was lockable from your room and never shared, so I am not clear why you say it was a shared bathroom in your private comments. There are three bathrooms in the house and there were two other very nice guests sharing the upstairs bathroom, not your bathroom.
3. You said there were no other guests there at the time, only reason bathroom disn't get shared. That is incorrect! You even complained about us talking in our comments. The conversation with my very friendly guest in the living room ended at 11pm, which I apologised for.
4. You gave 1 star for location. The house is not under a pylon as you mentioned. It is two houses away and this has no impact on the house, as I can certify by EMS measurements made by professionals. You get these from your hairdryer or electrical appliances when on and from your phone. Some people in life see pylons, others see the forest next door.
5. Selectively so, you made no comment about me going out of my way to allow your earlier check in and use of amenities, closing an eye to you and your husband breaking the house rules walking on the carpet with shoes, even though hotel slippers are provided at the entrance, and many other positives that continue making my many other guests happy.
6. I continue getting 5 stars for cleanlisess from guests and reason why I am a superhost. The whole house is professionally cleaned weekly, and rooms and bathrooms, as well as all bedding and towels are cleaned and washed in between guests.
7. I value qualities such as tolerance, understanding and kindness, and choose to focus on positives, and as such I am a happy person. Unfortunately we are all different with different expectations. From my hand, I found your departure without a word or a note very rude and inconsiderate, particularly after my warm welcome and It's very disappointing that you couldn't communicate any of the issues in person, because as a host I would have gone out of my way to accomodate your needs and even reimburse you if you had done so. And yet I gave you a generous review.
8. You gave a 3 star for communication een though you commented that you received a fast response. I also believe I was very warm and welcoming on your extra early arrival and I am sorry if this wasn't enough.
I hope this is not too personal, but I wish you positive thoughts and I hope your condition improves soon, as I understand that sometimes is difficult to keep a positive mind when in pain.
All the best!