Renovated stone house is situated in the quiet location in the old town core of City of Krk. House is just few minutes away walking to the basic facilities. It is refurbished to contribute the protected ambiental values of the old town.
The space is organized in 36sqm on three floors (3x12sqm) - groundfloor with kitchen, dining room and a bathroom, 1st floor is made for living room with pull out sofa (sleeps 2), and on the attic we have bedroom with double bed (sleeps 2). The interior is completely refurbished end equipped.
The house has it's own entrance and the whole house is yours!
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
The facade and roof are refurbished to contribute the protected ambiental values of the old town of the city of Krk.
The house is categorized by the Croatian State administration office of Primorje-Gorski Kotar County for studio apartment 3*.
In the accomodation price it is included:
* 1Gb of wifi internet traffic per week (if you need more traffic, you can order it for 5eur/Gb)
* bed linen
* tourist sojourn taxes
* When you stay in the house feel like you are at your own home, and please treat it in that way.
* When you're departing, please leave the space as it was when you came, especially kitchen and bathroom.
* Please without smoking, thank you.
* Tell us if you accidentally break something
* Please be mindful of the neighbours, and take off your shoes when going upstairs ;)
* As you are will be living on the island now, the water and the elecrticity is highly valued, so please take care of the environment and save these resources as much as you can. Thank you!
Denne vært har 78 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Hello, I am an architect from Zagreb running my own architectural studio. I have a beautiful family - my wife Karolina and our sons Bono and Vito. As we are travelling a lot, especially during the summer we like to meet people. We decided to dispose our holiday house on the island of Krk for the travelers in Croatia. When we are travelling, we always seek for the local friend who will let us discover the authentic values of the area and their way of life. That's why we are offering little bit of our intimacy for you to feel Croatian lifestyle and to see Croatian beauties. If we are in Krk during your stay, we will be glad so show you around. You are welcome! And please feel free to ask some questions if you have. Welcome!