Although our room suffered an unprecedented mess through your stay, we also accept your suggestion very humbly.
Regarding your improper use of the electronic lock and being locked out of the room, we are willing to forgive you for your mistakes.
But for the wrong opinions that may mislead others, we need to defend the actual fact.
1. We have never given a gift certificate to ask the tenant give us a good evaluation, or do you usually have the experience of accepting gift certificates?
2. The “radar” is electric mosquito, we are used to open before the guest stays, has prevented any mosquitoes. It’s not a "pest" that your improper speculating.
3. We have received the experience of 3 passengers. These tenants did not suggest that the room is crowded during their stay.
4. For the cleaning of the window AC return air filter, we have cleaned it today. Thank you for your suggestion. Furthermore, please don’ t put the food directly on the ground while your stay. We have replaced the sofa and carpet for this issue. You give us a chance to change it again, so it’s good news for other tenant who has a better space.
5. During your stay, we repeatedly asked if there was any problem, we are very happy to assist. But unfortunately, we received such a text here.
In conclusion, we are very grateful for your suggestion, which will make us better and better, thank you!