Om dette opslag
Enjoy Sunny, Naples. The crown jewel of Southwest Florida!
Located on Gulf Of Mexico in southwest Florida , where powdery white sand beach is always a treat to first time visitors.
The only place which has two Ritz Carlton hotel.
A golfer's paradise, 35 golf courses and counting... has the highest ratio of golf courses in the US. Tennis is a big sport here too.
Beach lovers will be delighted to discover the pristine white beaches, the unsurpassed tropical beauty that you will only find in Naples, one of which is just about 3 miles from the house.
Everglades National Park is just a few miles away too, where the thrill seekers can enjoy the air boat rides!
For cultural enthusiast, we are also proud of our Philharmonic Orchestra that features world renowned performers, and an array of galleries for art lovers.
Shopping is another treat too . With a vast of world class shoppes to choose from.
For food lovers, you will not be disappointed. Naples is home to country's top restaurants. You name it, we have it all!
Yet, we maintain the cozy ambiance and small town vibe here.
This Single family home has 4 bedrooms plus a den which can be converted to another room, a decent size pool in a spacious lanai, a gourmet kitchen, a WI-FI , flat screen TV with dvd player, close proximity to interstate , shoppes, restaurants , recreational parks, and the beach!
We provide almost everything that you can think of.
Come and enjoy it all!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PROPERTY.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US SHOULD YOU HAVE SOME MORE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE YOU IN OUR HUMBLE ABODE.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
-We do collect 10 %sales tax on top of the rent and a security deposit of $500.00 to be refunded in full provided there will be no damages or breakages done in the property.
- Rate applies to 6 guests or less, but the house can accommodate up to three couples plus up to 4 children. Cribs and a high chair are provided and included in the rent. Extra guests charge will be $10.00 per night.
- We normally require Saturday to Saturday check in/out.
- Please treat your place as your own.
- Guests are responsible to take out the trash during their stay, schedule of garbage collection is as follows; Trash only Tuesdays; Trash and Recyclables- Fridays; all garbage to be place in the curbside the night before the collection days.
-Hosts are NOT responsible for any loss or accidents that may occur during their stay. Guest are responsible for their own belongings.
- Pool Heating is optional; service fee will apply.
- Do not tamper the thermostat box. Please contact us should you need to adjust the temperature inside the house.
- Pool heating is optional, do not turn it on manually. Please contact us should you need the pool to be heated. Prior arrangements is greatly appreciated. Service fee will apply.
- Thank you for choosing our property.
Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. You may contact us anytime should you have any problem or concern.
cook and bake specialty desserts for friends and families ,
having friends over to enjoy good food and company. I'm a design enthusiast, constantly moving things around the house and believes that it doesn't have to be expensive to create a good look and home should feel comfortable as well as functional and chic.
With years of experience in a hospitality industry, I'll make sure that your stay with us will be a memorable and a pleasant one and we will respond to your concerns or queries as soon as we can.