ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Not too many units within the Sonesta offer a 3-bedroom option, including the luxurious Penthouses. This unit is one of the few private rentals that can be rented as a 3-bedroom /3.5 Bath. It can accommodate a big family who wants to be together, or co-workers who need their privacy! The gorgeous 1/1.5 corner unit has a 1/1.5 bath and is the hub of the unit that includes the living, dining, and kitchen. Living area includes a sleeper sofa with trundle, dining area that seat 6, and workspace for checking emails. Breathtaking water views can be enjoyed from the wraparound balcony! Adjacent to this unit is a connecting 1-bedroom/1 bathroom that will become the 2nd bedroom of the unit, which includes a mini refrigerator, in-wall safe, and Keurig coffee machine. The hallway in the 2nd bedroom leads you to 3rd bedroom which offers 1 queen sized bed and 1 queen sized pullout sofa bed, full bath, kitchenette and private balcony.
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This gorgeous unit is located on the 12th floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Take in the breathtaking ocean views from your private wraparound balcony.
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening, not to mention fireworks on the 4th of July!
-New stainless steel appliances, mattress, window treatments and furniture in living/bedroom area
- Master bedroom features balcony access with spectacular ocean views!
- 2nd bedroom with king size bed and full bath
-3rd bedroom includes 1 queen sized bed and 1 queen sized pull out sofa bed, full bath, kitchenette, and balcony
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park