Large, sunny, and quiet townhouse in a safe golf course community. We are located approx. 10 miles from JB Andrews, 15 miles from Fort Mead, as well as 18 miles from downtown D.C. & Annapolis. We offer: 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. There are well behaved pets in the home however, they are not allowed on the third level living space. Because of this, we cannot welcome other furry friends. Smoking not permitted in our home, but you can on the back deck/porch. Residents are military & travel for work
Adgang for gæster
Assigned bedrooms and bathroom, and 3rd floor laundry room. 2nd floor kitchen, bathroom, deck. 1st floor living room, and porch; including hammock
Kontakt med gæster
We are available via phone, text, and e-mail. There is a possibility of a brief meet and greet, or a social weekend brunch. Up to you!
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Pets live here, one cat and dog.
We kindly ask that you treat our home with respect.
We kindly ask for guests to not wear shoes in the home, do not smoke inside, or feed our pets table food.
General courtesy is always appreciated!
- Smoking on patio or deck only, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Max 1 load of laundry per 3 days
- For the comfort of our own pets, we do not allow any other animals in the house
- Please always lock the front door when you leave, secure the patio door, when/if used and be courteous to the neighbors.
- All other bedrooms are off-limits
- Please clean up after yourself in the common areas (i.e., no dishes in sink--CAN place in dishwasher).
- Please don't hesitate to ask if checkout/check-in time can be adjusted. We will try to accommodate
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let my hubby Wayne or I know ASAP.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of $250 security deposit.
- Quiet hours: 10PM-7AM Mon-Fri
*** MOST important rule of all*** - HAVE FUN and enjoy our home!