A modern and luxurious 1 bedroom, 2 full bath second floor apartment in Jersey City, NJ. Filled with skylights in the main areas and bathrooms. A great deal for a NYC vacation (only 20 mins away). The apartment can accommodate 5 guests. Parking is not included, but we offer garage parking as an option (See below for more information).
The apartment is on the top floor (2nd floor) of the building. There are skylights at the entry stair, kitchen and both bathrooms. It's a bright, light filled apartment. It's newly updated with the latest essentials and new furniture and bedding.
- No parking is included in the listing, but there is an optional garage on the premises. Please let us know prior to your stay if you're planning to visit us with a car so we can add this option in the booking for $15/day.
Adgang for gæster
-Smart lock with four digit code at front door and guest get their own keys to the apartment.
-Garage keypad with four digit code (if selected as an extra fee $15/day for parking option).
Kontakt med gæster
Andrea and I co-host this apartment and we answer all the Airbnb app text messages as soon as we get them. We ask that you keep all communication to the Airbnb app so both of us are notified of any messages.
We can accommodate more guests, please contact us for more information.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
We really appreciate you choosing our apartment and reading our listing in its entirety.
Now that you've read this far, please reply to us with this code phrase when you make your booking inquiry: "We love chocolate"
- -Quiet hours are 11pm to 6am
- -Parking only in designated spots (optional see listing)
- -Please bring the garbage and recycling to the curb on the designated days. This is VERY MUCH appreciated!
- -Events or parties should be agreed to beforehand and preferably before booking
Fra 31. august 2017 - 30. september 2017 er minimum for ophold 1 nat.
Denne vært har 11 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
How you doin?
I share my time between Jersey City NJ, Forest Hills, NY and Manhattan. I'm that guy people ask for directions in the subway, and I enjoy binge watching Netflix in my spare time. I travelled and lived in many countries as a kid. I was never in one place too long, until I came to NY. Now it's home, and I know what I look for in a place where I stay. I'm hoping to meet some of you and share the little I know of the big apple and it's surroundings.