•︎︎ BRAND NEW, beautiful Loft, in the heart of Porto, fully equipped for comfort and a cosy home feel.
•︎︎ FAST WIFI, AC, fully equipped kitchen, TV (100 channels), dozens of books, board games, and a cinema projector to fill your stay with enjoyable memories.
•︎︎ Only 5 minutes walking from the nearest metro station, 2 minutes walking from the bustling Rua de Santa Catarina and less than 1 km from all major attractions. Restaurants, coffee shops, markets and theatres at short-distance walking
• Lots of natural light during the whole day will give a fresh and invigorating stay, and separate spots of artificial light during the night will provide the setting for a relaxed, romantic evening.
• Beautiful decor, with plenty of pillows to lounge around and a complete kitchen set for passionate cooking sessions.
• Gorgeous mezzanine with the most comfortable bed ever :), and plenty of space for storing your clothes and belongings. If you like to see the "world" from above, you can always open the protection doors and enjoy an aerial view from the living room.
• Two double sofa-beds in the living room. You can actually choose to sleep
individually or close together. :)
• Lovely Terrace for romantic dinners over a glass of wine, or a chat among friends while catching the coastal breeze.
• You will have full access to a mini library with fictional books written in English and Portuguese, and a small library with technical and artistic photography books. You can leave your own books if you wish to upgrade the library for future guests.
• Living Room
Super fast WIFI, AC, 2 double sofas (both of them are one and a half body wide, so they can sleep one person in each, or two more intimate persons in each), center table with seating pillows inside, table for 4 with 2 chairs and 2 stools, bluetooth MP3 speaker, 24 inch TV with 100 channels, cinema projector with USB, HDMI and Chromecast (just bring your phone, tablet or PC and stream the movies to the projector), board games, playing cards and dices.
The projector has USB and HDMI connections, and a Chromecast device. If you have Netflix, or related, on your phone or computer, you just have to cast it to chromecast, same thing for youtube videos, or even the entire screen of your computer/phone if you'd like to see a movie with a movie player like VLC.
I'm leaving a small pendrive on one of the USB ports, that you can use to copy your movies and see them directly from the projector (just in case you can't connect with chromecast).
Pretty much everything... fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, two portable induction burners, toaster, capsule coffee maker, kettle, deep sink for easy cleaning, ice breaker, multiple pans and plenty of cooking equipment.
Toilet (great to have when you need it) ;)
Big shower (spacious enough for 2)
All sorts of towels
Shampoo, body gel and hand gel
Big ultra comfy bed. Great for daydreaming while watching the hypnotic wood beams, two big clothing storages and a medium size cloth hanger and pillows to lie down on the floor reading or snoring.
Jacket holder, umbrella basket and a slate running door (the one that gives access to the bathroom) for your chalk artistic sketches.
• Complimentary tea bags and coffee, plus basics for cooking like oil, vinegar, salt, spice, ...
Adgang for gæster
Access to the complete LOFT. It will be your own private house.
Kontakt med gæster
• When you arrive you will be met by a Concierge Team that will welcome you for check-in and provide all the information needed for a nice stay, such as places to visit, transportation, restaurants, tours, cultural agenda, among others. You will also be given a map to help you out.
•︎︎ The Concierge Team is available 24 Hours / 7 Days to help in anything requested. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with their services, please contact me directly and, even though I'm usually out of town, I'll make sure to have your needs attended.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
•︎︎ The apartment is located on a quiet building. Please be extremely careful with the noise level during late night hours.
•︎︎ The apartment was conceived for people to enjoy it in a clean environment, and for that reason we ask our guests to take off their shoes as soon as they get inside the house (there is a special bench for that). The house floor is made of warm pine wood, and you will feel much better walking on it with your socks or barefoot. That way you can also enjoy sitting or lying on the floor (with or without pillows).
•︎︎ The LOFT is located on the 3rd floor. No elevator. You will have to climb 66 steps. Nothing much... just be aware of it if you think that might be a problem.
•︎︎ Check-in and check-out are flexible, except in cases in which there is a group coming/leaving the same day.
•︎︎ We know that giving a specific check-in time is not always easy due to travel constraints, but please, inform of your updated check-in times in advance, so you don't have to wait at the door if you happen to arrive earlier or later than expected.
•︎︎ The photos of the house were captured with a wide-angle lens to provide the highest amount of coverage. Wide-angle lens have the tendency to make things look bigger than they are, a distortion effect that can't be avoided. The house will look smaller in reality. It has an area of 45 square meters. But it has enough space for 4 people, with all the necessary amenities for total comfort. :)
Licens- eller registreringsnummer
Få flere oplysninger om dette nummer
- Please, no shoes beyond the shoe bench (located in the hall)
- Quiet Hours: Between 10PM and 8AM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, only in the balcony when available or at the window-sill. Please leave all electric appliances turned off, make sure water taps are not running and close all doors and windows before check-out. We request that guests leave the dishes and the kitchen clean and empty out the trash, there is always a garbage deposit in the street nearby. The apartment is cleaned prior to each arrival. Please, keep the apartment tidy and clean as reasonably possible during all the time of your occupancy. If you require extra cleaning during your stay, please contact us - we will arrange it. PLEASE TAKE CARE of the decoration items, furniture, towels/linen and other apartment's equipment. Any doubts handling the apartment's appliances and equipment please call. The neighbours appreciate some peace and quiet as do our guest, please keep the noise level to a minimum between 22h and 8h. Use the place as if it were your own. Check out time is before 11h. If requested and possible, check in could be made earlier. When early check in is not possible, the guests can leave their luggage with us (The Porto Concierge headquarters) until check in time. The person that made the reservation will be responsible for any issues during the stay.
Hi there, my name is Goncalo and I'm a photographer and filmmaker. A lot of my work is spent travelling, meeting and connecting with other cultures, creating the base for meaningful visual stories, some of which get to be published in places like the National Geographic Traveller.
I've been to Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Morocco, Australia, Canada, USA and many EU countries (Spain, France, UK, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Netherlands and Germany), but I still prefer to live in good ol' Portugal - warm people, amazing coast line, delicious food, fantastic mountain trails and a real sense of security. :)
I'm also an outdoor aficionado, and a regular practitioner of stand up paddling and climbing. I love and cherish the simple moments in life, like eating on a terrace with friends, while drinking a glass of red wine.
As a guest I'll probably be your cleanest visitor. I like to have things tidy and organised, and I care for the places I stay in like my own. I spend my time exploring the city/town and surroundings, and use the house mostly for sleeping.
As a host you will be treated like a special guest, and guaranteed that nothing is missing, so you can have the most comfortable experience. Once inside, it's your house, and I expect you to live it like your own.
I'm not really driven by mottos... but cherishing and savouring the moment is something I live for everyday.
Looking forward to meet you!