Zion National Park Camping:
Feel like roughin’ it in a tent under the beautiful southern Utah stars? We have a private tent site for you on the fence line border of Zion. Unzip your tent in the morning to the smell of the great outdoors. Put the coffee on. Fry up some bacon n eggs for you and your partners. Don’t want to cook? …hop in your rig and drive under 2 miles to a big country breakfast at Zion Ponderosa property restaurant? "Rough it" or “Rough it in style" at your Zion base camp.
$48 per night (2 night minimum).
Camp site includes:
• Access to the Zion Ponderosa Ranch’s (2 miles away) open use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer) - 2 miles
• Hot shower, toilet, sink (new bathroom) on site
• Picnic table
• Propane grill
• Above ground metal fire pit
• Adirondack style chairs for star gazing
• Cellular internet, voice and text connectivity
• Put up your own tent or borrow one of mine
• MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Text us using AirBnb's message system (also, TakeOnAdventure on the web) for one night exceptions.
• Prices do not include tax, service fees, etc. Prices are subject to change
Adgang for gæster
Drinking water 200 feet |
New, Modern Bathroom (Shower, toilet, sink) 150 feet |
Electrical Outlet 25 feet |
Must Manage Dogs including cleanup
Kontakt med gæster
I can be always be reached via telephone and/or I may occasionally occupy living quarters in my Zion Ponderosa Ranch shop on an adjacent lot (separate driveway) that also has a shared border with Zion National Park.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Look us (TakeOnAdventure = standard suffix) up on the web to view a detail video of the Zion National Park Campground area. Our camp site is located 2 miles from Zion Ponderosa Ranch resort area and offers more solitude for those seeking a serene experience while still providing access to all resort amenities. You’ll enjoy relaxing in the Zion National Park Campground. Bring your art supplies for painting, your books and magazines or your binoculars to view the birds and animals that frequent the areas around our camp site. ALTERNATIVELY, the cabin is centrally located so if canyoneering, hiking, biking, 4 wheeling and/or sight seeing is part of your itinerary then this becomes a great jumping off location to explore: Zion National Park (border of park) | Bryce Canyon National Park (75 minutes) | Grand Canyon National Park (120 minutes) | Pipe Spring National Monument (45 minutes) | Cedar Breaks National Monument (55 minutes) | Grand Staircase National Monument (30 minutes) | Gold Butte National Monument (120 minutes) | Red Cliffs Recreation (60 minutes) | Kanarraville Falls (70 minutes) | Lake Powell (105 minutes)
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY - It is respectively remote. Respect for the land, real property and rights of others (cabin owners, etc.) must be adhered to. Watch the fires because you are in the forest bordering the National Park. Douse fires with water when not attended. Deer, turkeys, coyotes, rabbits, eagles and variety of birds are present. Respect Nature and all natures creatures that reside on the lands! NO HUNTING! Also, bugs: ants, moths, flies and mosquitoes are common so prepare accordingly. It is Rattlesnake Country so be respectful of snake space if you come in contact with one. Access is via a dirt road and when it rains navigating the ranch can be difficult. As with all things in nature, you are responsible for your own behavior and actions.