This bright & charming appartment is located in a restorated historic building from 1892. Its situated at the most beautifull and lively square of Zurich. The Idaplatz is known for its cosy Bars and Restaurants and the benches where locals of every age sit and chat and have beer. The appartment is affectionately furnished with swiss and scandinavian design objects. Both rooms face the square, one with a private balcony. People who truly want to feel Zurich will fall in love with this place!
The appartment is not the biggest one but is very cosy. A place to really feel at home. As the hole building is restorated you get to feel the charme and ambiance of 19th century architecture. The decoration objects and the furniture are a private affectionate selection.
Adgang for gæster
If you are more than two people you will also use the guest room. If you are two persons, you can use the guest room as a living room. There is a HI-FI-syste and a table to have a romantic candle light dinners.
Kontakt med gæster
I am currently living in Geneva for a short period of time, but my room mate Gareth lives in the appartment so he or my ex room mate Christina (she still lives in the same building) will hand you the keys, wellcome you and help you out if you need anything. I am reachable by phone and will certainly help if ever some more help or information is needed.
As you will share the appartment with my friendly, open minded and careing room mate Gareth you will be part of the Idaplatz family. The people in the building are young and know each other. So this is not just a place to stay but live at and being part of it!
In the appartment:
- take off the shoes
- be carefull with the design objects and furniture (they need love)
- if a plant cries, give it water, pet it and tell it a fun story
- there is a dish washing machine, you don't have to know how it works, but it needs to be filled with dirty dishes, otherwise it gets depressive
- have at least one glass of champgne with candle light and view on the square on your private balcony
In the building / on the Idaplatz:
- have at least one drink at each bar on Idaplatz
- buy at least one beer at the 7/11 directly opposite of the appartment on Idaplatz and sit on a bench and live the local life
- pleas be respectfull and quite while in the stairways when its late
- if you meet somebody in the stairway please say Hi and tell that your living in Milouds appartment, everybody is very friendly and open minded
During the last two years I have been general manager of our family business in the center of Zurich. Now I decided to change my life and pursue my own dreams. For the moment I am writing and developing new business ideas. I like to collect old objects and art. I am a very relaxed and centered person.