!!! NEW OPEN !!!
Quiet and comfy room in Osaka :)
You can spend relaxing time in this room.
★10 minutes to Nearest station(Hyotanyama sta)
★40 minutes to Namba
★50 minutes to Osaka station
Many exciting things are waiting for you!!
You can use a new-opened private room in the apartment! Bathroom ,kitchen, bedroom are all private :)
Please have a nice rest in the cozy room and comfy beds.
Well provided amenities such as shampoo, cookwares, microwaves, fridge are available :)
You can bring pocket wifi with you when you go out while your stay so you do not need to worry about internet access !
Adgang for gæster
You can only use your room. Bathroom and Kitchen are also private :)
Do not open or knock neighbor's door. Do not leave any luggage in the hallway.
Kontakt med gæster
I cannot come to see you for your check-in and out usually. Yet feel free to contact me if you need! I will try to answer my phone too :)
If you have question about sightseeing or our room, please message me and ask me any time! We can also communicate using Line application for a faster communication!
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
★★Please do follow the Japanese manner during your stay★★
1. After your booking is confirmed, the detail of the room and check-in procedure will be sent. Please check messages.
2. In case of you can not use internet during your travell so, please save your smart phone what you need.
!!!If you have not checked our messages before you arrive Japan and call us after you arrive Japan, you will wait for a long time in case!!!
3. Do not do anything to annoy for neighborhood.
・Do not make a noise in the room and at sharing spaces. Especially,be careful your noise in the night time.
・Do not invite in the room anyone who is not guest.
・Please distinct your rubbish.(Bottle・Can, Plastic and other)
4. Please gather you rubbish.
5. Do not dye hair in the room, bathroom or dressing room.
6. Do not take any fixtures in the room.
7. If you destroy something in the room, please tell me as soon as possible.
8. Do not stay beyond check out time. If you beyond, you have to pay 5.000 yen for fine.
・Accommodation fee for children.
A child who under 12 years old for free. Just for one child.
Denne vært har 78 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Hello! I'm Kai.
I grew up in Kyoto and I love Kyoto :)
You should visit and enjoy many traditional culture.
I also like traveling abroad.
I'd like to help your trip as much as possible★