This stunning waterfront property will spoil you in luxury whilst still making you feel right at home.
Offering 4 bedrooms all with their own private ensuite, this unique home caters to those looking for an added touch of class and comfort.
REFLECTIONS ON THE MARINA provides a beautiful Summer base or cosy Winter retreat from which to explore all our wonderful region has to offer. It will not disappoint, come and enjoy for yourself!
Ticking off the most important items first - this home does have free WIFI available and NETFLIX on both the upstairs and downstairs TV's. There is also an iMAC computer for guest use PLUS magnificent gas fireplace, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, 3 kayaks and 2 adult sized bikes (with helmets).
Upon entry you will look to your left and gaze through the open plan living spaces to the tranquil water view.
The kitchen has everything you would expect from a luxury home, beautiful in both quality and functionality. Features include two ovens (regular & steam), Teppan Yaki plate, large dishwasher, separate wine cooler fridge & Nespresso coffee machine. All it needs are your groceries!
The kitchen looks out over the large open plan living area consisting of a huge 10 seater dining table and inviting lounge room where you can sit & enjoy something on the large TV or just share some wine & conversation in front of the warm gas fireplace.
There is also a bluetooth sound system downstairs to help set the mood.
Outside you can really appreciate the water view on the entertainers deck, sitting at the waters edge. Relax for a BBQ with friends or an afternoon beverage watching the boats sail by.
Completing the downstairs level is the laundry, separate toilet and access to the garage.
Upstairs is where you find the 4 bedrooms, each with a private ensuite, all finished to high quality and providing a hotel feel. The master bedroom has it's own balcony with perfect view of the marina. When you aren't enjoying the scenery, there is a TV (with netflix) to watch whilst indulging in breakfast in bed.
Parking for two cars is provided in the lockable garage. If you are bringing a boat, please contact Port Geographe Marina for pen hire.
Kontakt med gæster
We do not live on the property so the whole place is yours to enjoy. We are nearby to help with any issues and can be contacted anytime.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package (see below)
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $10 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- Please bring your own Nespresso or compatible pods for the coffee machine
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
MASTER - King
2nd BEDROOM - Queen
3rd BEDROOM - Queen
4th BEDROOM - 2 x singles
- All public holiday weekends are a minimum 3 night stay unless agreed otherwise
- PEAK priced dates are always a minimum 3 night stay
- HIGH PEAK priced dates (usually Xmas through to 10th January) are minimum 5 night stays unless agreed otherwise
- The weekly discount offer does not automatically apply in times of Peak & High Peak rates, unless otherwise negotiated
- We reserve the right to request that bookings to come in & out on the same day in Peak & High Peak times to reduce nights of vacancy. This may mean we will ask upon your booking request if you would like to adjust your dates to cater for this requirement
- The person who has booked the property in their name must be staying at the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests and for the condition of the Property, its contents and surroundings
- The number of persons staying at the Property (Guests) must not at any time exceed the advertised maximum number of persons for the Property unless we have first agreed with you otherwise in writing. In the case that the maximum number of persons is exceeded, your occupancy may be immediately terminated and/or additional rental fees charged and deducted from your security bond
- If you ask for a reduced linen hire/cleaning fee based on numbers and then utilise beds without linen (sheets & pillow cases), we can deduct $35 per extra bed used from your security bond to cover laundering costs
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property. Your security bond will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property in order to fumigate and clean the Property. Any cigarette butts left outside the property in garden beds/ lawn etc will result in an automatic $40 bond deduction
- Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. Your security bond will be forfeited if pets are brought to the Property without prior permission. If pets are agreed upon please note that pets are allowed OUTSIDE only. Any extraordinary cleaning required due to a pet being inside or damage caused to the property by a pet will be rectified and the costs for such deducted from the pet bond and/or security bond. Not cleaning up after your pet (ie: excrement) will result in an automatic bond deduction of $50 + GST
- Your rental period will commence at 2pm on your arrival date. Your keys will be available for collection in a locked box at the entrance of the property. Your secure code will be provided to you on the day of arrival via your provided mobile phone number
- You must notify us of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable
- Guests must not create excessive noise or engage in anti-social behavior at any time throughout the occupancy. A breach of this may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond
- Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles
- No tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (not to be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and will not be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin
- Bins left overflowing and any other excess garbage left behind will incur a removal charge of $35.00 + G.S.T. per bag which will be deducted from your security bond
- The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure, otherwise a 'BBQ Cleaning Fee' of up to $50.00 will be deducted from your bond
- You must report to us immediately upon your arrival (or as soon as you become aware of, but not upon departure) any of the following:- a. any damage or breakages to the Property its fixtures, fittings or contents b. any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property
- Whenever you are absent from the property, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage
- In the instance where any linen, bedding, soft furnishings or other property items are found to be soiled or marked at departure, you will be charge any laundering costs & time involved in returning these items back to their normal state. If they can't be returned to their normal state and are permanently stained/damaged then you will be charged for the laundering/time plus replacement cost of the item/s.
- Please leave the Property clean and tidy, including wiping out the fridge and freezer, emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the oven and microwave to avoid excess cleaning being deducted from your security bond
- Your booking fees include a regular clean upon your departure. Extraordinary cleaning required will be charged at $40.00 + GST per hour which will be deducted from your security bond.
- You will be responsible for all damages, breakages and losses occurring to the Property &/or it’s contents during the term of your occupancy. Any associated costs, expenses or damages arising to the property owner or Down South Getaways as a result of any such damage, breakage, loss or mis-use will be deducted from your security bond
- Your rental period will end at 10am on your departure date. You must vacate the Property by 10am sharp on the departure date unless we have agreed with you otherwise. Failure to check-out by the agreed time will result in automatic bond deduction of $20 + GST per half hour over the specified time
- Upon departure keys must be returned to the locked box or to the place keys were left for you at arrival. Non-return of keys may be charged an extra fee of $250 which will be deducted from your security bond
- Neither Down South Getaways and Property Management nor the Property owner takes any responsibility for your personal belongings. If you believe you have left personal items behind, please notify us in writing. If we are notified and can locate the item/s, we will post them back to you at your own cost. Down South Getaways and Property Management will hold on to any items not belonging to the property for up to four weeks. If we are not notified in writing by guests who are missing any such items, we will donate to a local charity of our choice
- We have endeavoured in good faith to accurately describe the Property to you based upon information that has been provided by the Property owner. We do not take any responsibility for incorrect descriptions or omissions and we will not be held liable should the Property not match your expectations
- You indemnify and will keep us indemnified against any claims, actions, damages, losses, or expenses which we incur or are liable for as result of any action or omission by you or any of your guests in connection with your occupancy of the premises
- Guests and other occupants (family, friends, children, pets, visitors etc) are responsible for their own use of or contact with any products, materials, food stuffs, plants etc located in/on the property and have no claim against the owner or Down South Getaways for any mis-use, allergies, reactions, injury etc that may occur
Denne vært har 20 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler