blues@notes is a light and airy space whose decor is inspired by its musical history. The space was formerly owned by a guitar teacher who created the studio for private lessons. Located right in the heart of downtown Picton with all its quaint shops, boutiques, the Regent Theatre, art galleries, unique restaurants and just minutes from the beaches at Sandbanks, the wine route, craft breweries and all of the wonderful adventures The County has to offer.
Blues@notes is locate very conveniently close to everything, yet is on a street that is very quiet.
- Please be aware that our dog Diego has been to the house several times (in case of allergies)
- In order to keep the house clean, please leave your outdoor shoes at the door. Thank you!
- Please do not bring our towels to the beach
- In our continuing effort to potentially conserve water and energy resources, please tell us if you did not use the sofa bed so that we may avoid washing the clean beddings/sheets.
- Please contact us for late arrivals.
- Thanks in advance for your cooperation!