Enjoy our king-sized guest room with your own bathroom, in our family home.
We have been renovating and extending our home for the past 3 years and are happy to be able to share it with visitors. We've worked hard to create a stylish and comfortable space - both the bedroom and bathroom are brand new, so you can expect a clean and tidy stay. The bedroom is large and has plenty of natural light, with views to the backyard and blockout blinds. Enjoy a comfy king-sized bed and plenty of wardrobe space.
Adgang for gæster
Guests will have access to their bedroom and own bathroom with toilet/shower next to their room (separate from the family bathroom). A sunroom is available for relaxing, as is the backyard. Guests are free to use our pantry to make a tea, coffee or breakfast. The kitchen may be available by arrangement. You may also use the laundry for washing clothes. Guests with bikes are welcome to park them on the back porch - the yard is completely fenced and gated.
Kontakt med gæster
This is our family home, so we are likely to be around 24 hours a day. We both work from home and have a toddler and friendly dog so there is the general family atmosphere to be expected. We are usually up around 6-7am and enjoy quiet/relaxed evenings. Your room is some distance from the kitchen/living room so you shouldn't be disturbed too early. We do ask you to respect our child-friendly environment with regards to language and volume :)
- Please remember to lock up behind you.
- Quiet required from 6pm
- You're welcome to go out late, but it's not a place for party animals.
- Respect our home and leave it as you found it.
- No additional guests allowed.
- Please send me a short message with your enquiry or booking request telling me a little bit about your visit.
- Please send us a short intro with your enquiry or booking request telling us a little bit about your visit.
- Early check in or late check out can be arranged if the room isn't needed for other guests.
Hello! I'm a freelance photographer, originally from Adelaide but now living in Melbourne after a stint up in Darwin. I love a good crime drama and having friends over for wood-fired pizza in the backyard. My husband and I have been busy renovating our home for the last 3 years, creating the dream space to raise our family. Along with our dog Banjo, life is pretty peachy in our 'burb.