・System kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishes)
・Bathroom (bathtub, hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, towel)
・Washing machine (detergent)
・ Free portable Wi-fi!
6 minutes from Omorimachi station !(the nearest station)
Tokyo station (31 minutes by subway)
Asakusa station (37 minutes by subway)
Shinjuku station (39 minutes by subway)
Haneda airport (15 minutes by train)
Narita airport (90 minutes by train)
Adgang for gæster
You can use all of my apt freely like your home
Kontakt med gæster
If you need help,please contact me.
Feel free to message on Airbnb
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
We don't mean to impose but please read our house rules and manual :)
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
4. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because we will give you very detailed and accurate directions in the House Manual.
5. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. Our team is always available between the hours of 8AM and 1AM via Airbnb messaging, Line messaging App and cellphone. Sometimes calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public. But we usually call back so no worries!
6. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
7. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
8. No Smoking inside the room. This is very strict, we may bill you if the smoke smell stays in the room. Friendly Warning: Smoking is dangerous to your health! Stay healthy!
9. In Japan it is courtesy for fellow tenants to keep NOISE LEVEL down from 10pm.
10. Please throw away trash in designated plastic bags. One is for plastic bottles and the other is for burnable trash. It is provided in the room.
11. The brochures are for everyone! You can bring it around Tokyo during your stay but please leave it in the room for the next guest!
12. Please don't take home anything from the house! This includes: