Here's your home-away-from-home! Charming, cozy guest room with THE MOST COMFORTABLE deluxe memory foam mattress ever! Room has a single bed (plus air mattress if needed) plus lovely art and antiques, with bath next door. Guests have access to living room, kitchen, dining area and patio. It's about 2 miles to Tarrytown's fabulous Main St. restaurants and cafés, about 3 miles to the train station, and only 35-45 min. train ride to NYC.
My home is VERY quiet and peaceful in a natural setting. The room is comfortable for a single guest, and I can provide an air mattress for the floor for a second guest. I also have a convertible sofa in an open space in my den.
Turkish breakfast - hardboiled eggs, cheese, toast, olives, tomato, cucumber - available upon request.
• I will supply bed linens and towels.
• There's central AC for the hottest days.
• There's no TV in the room, but wifi enables you to access your laptop or mobile device for Netflix, etc.
• Bath is seldom used by anyone other than guest.
• You are also free to cook in my kitchen, and there is a major supermarket within walking distance.
• Easy access to all highways/major roads - the Tappan Zee, 287, 87, Saw Mill, Route 9, Route 9A, Route 119.
• You can walk to Siemens, Sheraton and Marriott - just about 1 block away.
• DoubleTree, Regeneron, EF School, Montefiore, and Phelps Hospital are all within a few miles.
• You'll most likely need a car to see the local sights; Lyndhurst Castle, Stone Barns, and Sleepy Hollow, are all within 5 miles.
• No smoking or drugs of any kind.
• No candles or flames in the bedroom.
• Do not let cats outside.
• No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed due to liability issue. Overnight guests must be included in original reservation.
• If you use the kitchen, please clean your dishes, utensils, pots and pans, etc.
• Do not keep any perishable food in the bedroom.
Thank you! Enjoy your stay!
Adgang for gæster
Bedroom, semi-private bath, living room, kitchen, dining area, patio with grill.
Kontakt med gæster
If you need any directions or recommendations, just ask, and I'd be happy to guide you. Otherwise, I'll respect your privacy.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
• This home is smoke-free.
• I keep the cats out of the guest room. If you are a cat lover, I guarantee you will fall in love with Kiko and Maya! However, no additional pets are allowed.
I'm a design professional and also a homeopathic consultant. I'm a host as well as a traveler -- I know what made me feel comfortable when away from home, and I try to offer the best, most relaxing and friendly experience I can. I've done a lot of traveling -- I've seen a good deal of Europe, a bit of Asia, a few spots in Central America -- and always yearn to do more. I can speak a tiny bit of French, Italian and Spanish. My personal style? Hmmmm... Someone once described me as casually elegant -- but add a pinch of bohemian to that. My home is eclectic and comfortable. I enjoy film, music and dance. I work hard, lead a healthy lifestyle, take walks, occasionally do yoga, meditation. I'm compassionate, friendly, spiritual, and down-to-earth. I love animals and live with 2 charming cats, Kiko and Maya.