At the luxurious Great Elk Lodge you will find peace, quality, fun, relaxation and one of the best views of Table rock lake anywhere! This home is conveniently located on 5 very private and secluded acres with over 600' of Private shoreline! Table Rock Lake is in full view of our home from every room in the back of the house. You can also walk to the water's edge in less than 30 seconds! This is what being on Table Rock Lake is all about!!
***Please note that we will send you a revised reservation with SALES TAX. Airbnb does not collect tax***
**Add $500 for Memorial Weekend, 4th of July & Labor Day Weekend.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 5 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out PLEASE.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home. If it is discovered that smoking is present, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will forfeit the entire rent and deposit. This is a no tolerance policy with NO EXCEPTIONS. Please adhere to this policy. If there is a lingering smell of smoke that requires ozonation, removal of carpet or any extraordinary measures or procedures, you will be responsible for payment of damages above and beyond the rental rate. You will be responsible for any attorney's cost associated with collecting these funds. Smoking is permitted outdoors ONLY. You will also be responsible for proper disposal of cigarette butts or a $25 fee will be deducted out of the security deposit per each cigarette butt found on the property. Please bring your own ash trays to dispose of ashes.
3. Pets are not permitted in home under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $750 is required. This must be received in order to confirm a reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within twenty-one (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. There is no sign of the home being smoked in;
c. All debris, trash and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned;
d. All keys are left in the lock box and the home is left locked;
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure;
f. NO linens, accessories or items are lost or damaged. All sheets are removed from any beds that were used and placed in the laundry room;
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out;
h. NO damage to the dock or slips;
i. The renter is not evicted by the Owner (or representative of the Owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Steve Faria or Chalets on Table Rock lake.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 90 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to "Chalets on Table Rock Lake. Payment can also be made via MasterCard, Discover or Visa. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT (50%) is due Thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation and refund of deposit, and will incur a $49 cancellation fee. Cancellations that are made less than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 20% Cancellation fee of the rental rate. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. This home is currently listed for sale. If the home would happen to sell and the new buyer does not honor the reservation, you will receive a 100% reimbursement plus an additional 10% of the rental rate that has been paid. You can choose to purchase travel insurance separately via a third party.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to Twenty(20) persons. The base rate and maximum guest occupancy for the Great Elk Lodge is 20 people. Additional guests over the base rate will be charged $25 a day per person. Children under 2 years of age are free of charge (limit 2). If it is found that additional guests are staying in the home without consent, there will be a $50 fee per person per day assessed and per our discretion, we may ask the extra guest(s) and/or your entire party to vacate the premises immediately. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A (7) Seven night stay during Peak Summer Season and a Three(3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY during low and off season.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is reserved for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, it is available at an additional rate. We do require that guests provide their own beach towels for use at the pool, hot tub and lake. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken outside the home.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. However, if you have already confirmed the dates with a deposit, your rental rates will not change from the agreement amount.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, please visit (URL HIDDEN) for details.
15. RVs are not allowed on the property unless prior permission has been granted by the owner.
16. OUTDOOR FURNITURE - When the patio table umbrella is not in use, please close and secure it with the attached rope. Damage has occurred to the umbrellas and tables when the umbrellas have been left open during high winds. Damage caused by not closing and securing the umbrellas will be deducted from your deposit. A good rule to follow is to always close and secure the umbrella any time it is not in use.
17.POOL RULES-The pool is for the enjoyment of all our guests. The pool is in operation from May 1st-Oct 1st. Heating does not start until May 15th. The Pool can be heated between 82-85 degrees for an additional $75/day. Please let us know if you would like to have the pool heated. The rules listed below are for your safety and the safety of other guests. If you violate the rules of the pool, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the pool area:
a. The pool is for registered any paying guests only. Any persons found in the pool area that are not registered with the Great Elk Lodge will be prosecuted for trespassing. There will be a $50/day fee for each non-paying guest;
b. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Please watch and supervise your children at all times. All children and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult supervisor;
c. There is NO DIVING under any circumstance;
d. Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper at all times. For the safety of all guests no glass containers are allowed in the pool area;
f. Please put all trash in the containers made available in the pool area. Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited;
h. There is no climbing on the railings or landscaping at any time;
i. There is no climbing up the slide. Do not stand or sit on the sides of the slide. Do not attempt to slide down the slide on your feet. You must remain on your seat feet first when sliding down the slide. Please exit the area under the slide as soon as possible. Please do not go down the slide until the exit area has been cleared of other guests;
j. When using the hot tub please be sure to turn off all lights and jets and cover the hot tub when finished. No children under 5 years of age allowed in the hot tub. The hot tub is open year round;
k. There are no pets allowed in the pool area or in the pool itself;
l. Please wear sandals or shoes around the pool area for your safety;
m. The umbrellas are at the pool for your enjoyment. Please close and secure the umbrellas after use. You WILL be responsible for the cost of replacement if the umbrella or table if broken. The cost of the table is $180 and the umbrella is $125. PLEASE do not forget, we do not like to charge a fee to our guests for something that can easily be avoided.
18. The Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Ingen omtaler (endnu)
Denne bolig har ingen omtaler. Hvis du bor her, vil din omtale være synlig her.