Enjoy our spacious walk-out basement suite with private entrance in a quiet neighborhood in Carmel, suburb of Indianapolis. The bedroom has a queen bed; the large common area has a dining table, kitchenette, family room, pool table, and sleeping space for 3 (full size futon and couch). Enjoy magnificent sunrises over the pond and moonlit evenings over the water. Private basketball court and catch & release pond fishing. Walking distance to restaurants, Starbucks and frisbee golf park/splash pad.
Families and individuals will enjoy a home away from home in a peaceful neighborhood location.
Adgang for gæster
Guests have their own private entrance to the walk-out basement suite.
Access to private basketball court and fishing pond.
Walk 2 minutes to restaurants, Starbucks and park with frisbee golf and splash pad.
Kontakt med gæster
If guests are interested, we'd love to get better acquainted with you over a fresh cup of coffee, tea or chai and learn more about you and offer suggestions to enhance your visit to town. Or if you prefer to have a quiet stay without any disturbance, we would love to provide that space to you as well.
- No smoking/vaping in the house (due to asthma issues in our family); smoking is permitted only outside
- No pets (due to asthma issues)
- No marijuana (not permitted in the state of Indiana)
- Alcohol policy: we ask that you be respectful and considerate in maintaining our family-friendly environment. For example, a glass of wine in the evening or relaxing with a beer is OK. But alcohol consumption leading to rowdiness or drunkenness is not permitted.
- Quiet hours from 11pm to 7 am
- No loud music
I am the proud husband of an amazing wife of nearly 20 years and the father of two truly delightful teenagers. When not busy working as a training professional, I enjoy taking my family on short trips to experience all that the world has to offer in terms of unique cultural experiences, including all types of ethnic food. We are active in serving in our local church and enjoy practicing hospitality.