Namaste! Located close to Manhattan just 2.3 miles from Times Square! Public transport options make it easy to NYC, Hoboken & Downtown Jersey City & NYC Airports. The private room has a Boho Moroccan feel. There is closet, chest, & desk. I do have a no shoe/no smoking policy. We have wi-fi/cable. Please note within the house there are two separate rooms this is for the room with a twin size day bed & 2nd Pull out Twin Trundle bed. We do have an airbed if you would like to sleep two side by side.
The Space is a unique fusion of vintage and modern decor and art, much of it comes from my travels and tours from being a global musician and from my Boutique which is located in the JC Heights Neighborhood. The space has been recently photographed & featured in some Interior Design Magazines and online blogs. I truly love expressing myself through interior design and I find it very therapeutic.
Adgang for gæster
You will have your own Private room with a lock and key. Also the main door and alarm code will be given to you. The codes are changed after each guest so you are very secure as well as your belongings. Your welcome to use the kitchen sit in the Living room, watch tv and make yourself at home. The bathroom is just across the room and is not shared its private. Please note the bathroom will be shared at times if there is an additional booking these days I am fairly booked so likely it will be shared we do our best to keep it as clean as possible but ask our guests to be mutually respectful of other co-guests and to also keep things tidy.
Kontakt med gæster
While this is not listed as a Private Space you will have privacy. The home is quite large and I have 2 more floors which will give you privacy during your stay often I am on these other floors while you stay not always. If you would like the beds made during your stay just let us know we can also clean lightly by request if my service is available. If I am unavailable to check you in one of my assistants will. I don't cancel stays. While my policy is strict when it comes to cancellation things like weather and delays I am understanding. If you are traveling and know you will be delayed it is always helpful to know so we can plan accordingly. I do have two rooms that are available for airbnb stays if needed dates are booked. The bathroom would be shared at times so interact with clothes on please lol! If you are a long term staying guest please note while I do want you to feel like your getting the best price possible I do not like to go back and forth in negotiations my price is fair given the location and amenities. Please note all bookings must go through airbnb. If you are staying longer then 30 days I do have a sublease share agreement that you must sign I am not liable for theft or injuries. I suggest travel insurance for your entire trip.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
I request all of my guests to read my house rules and directions sections carefully. I have a booklet for your review with lots of questions answers wth regard to transportation, where places are like Grocery shops and my suggestions for places to eat and info on neighborhoods. I do also suggest various apps to assist guests these reveal after booking. Please note that this listing in not in NYC but in Jersey City Heights which is a brief commute away. So please understand the savings is considerable given the proximity. On occasion I might have a small pomeranian with me she is little well behaved and groomed when she is around we vacume daily. On occasion she barks when people leave or for loud noises. She is very friendly. She does not go in the rooms if you do have allergies just let us know so we can make alternative arrangements for her. **Also **please note **that there is construction on a lot behind our property it is not connected at all, but there can be noise from the site from 7am-6pm weekdays this is in full accordance with our local laws and allowances. If you enjoy sleeping in it can possibly be a problem however this is an urban city so if silence is desired perhaps the NYC area might not be the best idea. Do read my house rules section so we are on a mutually respectful platform. I do have Cameras in all common areas not in the guest room or bathroom this is for security for all we respect your privacy. If you have any questions or need any clarification feel free to message you and I will get back with you at my earliest.
1. Please Remove shoes if you do have to have them on please wipe them off with a damp cloth.
2. Thermostat Instruction We have Central Heat & Air Condition
During Winter please keep heat between 70-73 max If it is warm 65-68 do not press anything other then up or down the thermostat is located in the hallway towards the bedroom on the left. Please do not leave windows open when high AC or Heat is being used this will increase the bill insanely. If you have to crack the window for a few minutes it is ok or during meal preps for fresh air. For extended periods of time you need to turn thermostat off.
3. Please feel free to use pots pans dishes, do not microwave or dishwasher items with metallic gold or finer china please hand wash most items are indicated.
4. please clean out fridge on the regular please replace any major used goods within reason
5. toilet paper is provided on arrival long term guests more then 1 month are responsible for tp, and paper towel and laundry detergent.
6. common areas are cleaned if you would like your room dusted or cleaned this can be done once a week by request whenever possible. Please note your kitchen usage must be cleaned by you and bathrooms should be wiped down. Every two weeks service is done for the most part.
7. snow is removed but please always be careful when entering and exiting. Boots may be left downstairs on the black floor plastic boot holder
8. if you need to receive mail please use 180 New York Ave #1 Jersey City, NJ 07307 and you can indicate your presence by a post it or sticker on box one or let the postal person know.
9. Dishes please wash your used dishes after use kindly scrub as best you can and place in dishwasher once the dishwasher is full please run the soap is kept below you can ask me or my assistant for help with how to use it if you prefer you can hand wash and then place in dishwasher to dry.
10. Washer & dryer Please use within reason instructions are on the washer soap goes in the machine. You must clean dryer filter after use every time.
11. Please do not leave unattended candles or stove on. Always make sure stove is off its easy to turn it on when in kitchen so please be mindful.
12. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm reduce levels of tv, conversations and be mindful of co-habitat.
13. Please read emergency info carefully
14. Upon arrival you will need to provide your Government ID
15. Do not give copies of keys to anyone this is a violation of terms
16. Please use coasters when setting down drinks be careful if eating in bedrooms or off the dining table area.
17. Personal trash can be emptied into the bins at the side of the house or put on the street after 7pm on Sunday and Weds night
18. Recycle can be put out on Tuesday night or kept in the recycle bin when its full please place in bins on side of house near gate or out on street each week. Cleaning service will not be doing this task on a weekly basis.
19. Please announce guests that will stay overnight there are additional costs for guests on occasion.
20. Sim Cards are available on Central Avenue
21. Happy Stay Namaste!
22. Please do not sleep on throw pillows they are for decor purposes only and can be removed by request.
23. Please feel free to open blinds by twisting the plastic piece and close at night or sundown for security and privacy.
24. At times the bathroom will be shared please dress appropriately and be sure to clean and be mindful of others remove any hair or debris after use. Request to close seat lid after use.
25. PLEASE SHUT ALL LIGHTS OFF when not in use
26. Close blinds late at night
27. Please do not block driveway
28 If you do order food or have deliveries or guests please have them call you by phone on arrival so it does not inconvenience neighbors they often buzz incorrectly.
29. Please note this room is a one person room an airbed is available by request and if you do wish to have an additional person stay it must be approved prior and there will be a 15 per day additional charge. Please notes guest staying past 11 pm will be considered overnight guests we do request in consideration of others during the weekdays guests leave by 10pm and 11 pm on weekends. On rare occasion we understand that that this might not be possible but please try to be as understanding and respectful as possible.
30. Please wash dishes within 1 hour after cooking using.
31. Please clean out items from fridge when you checkout.
32. Plese watch sink basin after use if messy same with any shower residue please be mindful that there are other guests.
33. Please do not use laundry detergent that does not belong to you.
Artistic Creative Business minded Global Music Artist. Laid Back like cool people with good energy. Looking forward to sharing a great space with you. My Apt is pretty awesome! I have toured as a musician and for my Boutique travelled extensively both Nationally & Internationally. I have stayed in Aribnb locations as a guest and I understand the needs when you travel. I do my very best to ensure every guest has the best stay possible. Happy Booking If one of my rooms is not available check the other.