Modern studio in the heart of Old City! Enjoy a seamless check-in, fast wifi, and washer/dryer in the unit. A truly amazing place for your stay!
A modern apartment bundled with a seamless check-in, fast wifi, and washer/dryer in the unit. Located one step away from some of the best shops, restaurants, and nightlife in the historic Old City.
Locally known as “Old City," Center City East comprises some of Philadelphia's oldest buildings, dating back to colonial times. Walk to Philadelphia's most iconic symbol, the Liberty Bell. The area also includes the Graff house, where Thomas Jefferson lived while writing the Declaration of Independence, Independence Hall, where it was signed and ratified, and the Betsy Ross House, where (legend has it) the celebrated seamstress sewed the first American flag. With the Delaware River bordering the area, the old charm of this area combines with the dense array of bars, restaurants, and shops that draw in tourists as well as seasoned residents. Here you'll find restaurants featuring Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, Mexican, Burmese, Korean and Vietnamese food. For those brave enough to tackle something on the hot side, Han Dynasty is famous for its spicy dishes, particularly the fiery Dan Dan noodles.
We want to make your stay smooth and enjoyable! Please call us or email us if you have any questions or requests we can help with during your stay. The earlier, the better.
The apartment is steps away from the 2nd street metro station and offers convenient public transport to all parts of the city.
CABS, UBER & LYFT
In case you need a quick ride, we do recommend using UBER or LYFT. Both services are very well developed in Philly and are much cheaper, better looking and more convenient than regular cabs.
The best way to get to the house is by car UBER and LYFT, although public transport is super convenient also with the subway located around the corner (3-4 minute walk from the apartment).
PARKING: There is no parking with the apartment, however, there are several parking garages within the same block at about $20/ night.
Check-in starts at 3 p.m. and it is not possible for us to accommodate earlier check-in or later check-out because we need time to clean and prepare in-between guests.
We provide all the toiletries and linen for your stay, just like a hotel would (but a lot better).
We do not offer any discounts other than the automated discounts that you will receive if you stay longer than 7 or 30 days.
We strive to provide you with the best hospitality possible so let us know if you have any questions or needs that we can help with! We hope that you contact us as early as you need something so that we may address it on time and provide you with an amazing experience!
• Check-in time is 3 PM
• Check-out time is 11 AM
- Absolutely no parties allowed in this property. Small gatherings during daytime are acceptable when done with care. Anything beyond that needs prior written approval.
- No pets allowed unless previously agreed otherwise.
- No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on reservation.
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- Feel free to use the kitchen as needed, including any and all supplies and accessories.
- Please eat in the dining area to prevent damage of the living room seating.
- Quite hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am). PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS!
- We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!