My place is close to the nearest Beach. Golf at Royal Troon is a 15 minute stroll along the scenic promenade. Glasgow Airport is 28 miles away (35 minutes by car) and Glasgow Prestwick Airport only 4 miles. It is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and families
You'll have access to the whole apartment, located on the 1st floor of a modern apartment building in a quiet residential area.
Each room is bright and tastefully decorated in neutral colours with tartan accents throughout. The main bedroom features an en-suite shower room, floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes and suitable storage space. A second twin bedroom is accessed from the hallway, again, with walk in storage areas.
The main living area has ample seating as well as a pull out sofa bed, views of the sea and a Television & DVD player. On the opposite side of the central hallway the kitchen area has a dining table, cooking facilities (oven, hob and microwave) as well as a washer/dryer, fridge with freezer compartment. The main bathroom with shower is conveniently located from the central hallway also.
High speed WiFi is also provided throughout the apartment at no extra cost.
A highchair and travel cot is also available for those with small children that may be travelling - as well as kiddie cups/cutlery etc.
Kontakt med gæster
I'm more than happy to advise guests on places to visit, restaurants to eat at or sights worth seeing during their stay.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
For families with little ones - There is a travel cot (with sheet), high chair, toilet seat, step and plastic plates,cups & cutlery - just let me know anything you need and I'll try to accommodate! I've even got buckets & spades!! Please leave the sand on the beach though
There's a box in hall cupboard with picnic blanket/plastic plates/glasses & thermos flask.
- Residential area - please respect privacy - reduce noise after 11pm
- Please take shoes off at door
- Report any breakages/spillages/damage
- Leave the apartment as found
- Please leave used towels in laundry basket in family bathroom after your visit.
- Please respect neighbour's gardens - use paths
- Please empty bin on leaving - communal bins outside
- Strictly No Smoking in flat or communal building - security deposit will be retained for deep clean
- Please take the few steps to the bench at beach and enjoy the view whilst having a puff!!
- Please do NOT switch off boiler switch
- Please do NOT switch off wifi
- Please NO candles
- Please ensure fan is switched on when using the shower in the en suite to aid ventilation