Upscale, large home in Eastern suburb for your dream vacation when you attend or participate in SuperBowl 2018 to be held February 4, 2018.
Vacation home / retreat perfect for larger families, several couples or corporations. Unique, well appointed features:
- Incredible Western views (almost to downtown St. Paul) with spectacular sunsets
- Total of 5400 square foot home with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- 5 bedrooms including 2 master suites upstairs, 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom upstairs, and one bedroom downstairs with separate bath.
- Use existing 5 beds or owner will add additional beds to accommodate large groups.
- State of the art, upscale kitchen appliances with granite island perfect for socializing or just hanging out
- 8-9 TV's
- All dishes, silverware, utensils and pots/pans included
- Large dining room table comfortably seats 12
- Two (2) large gather areas, both with larger screen TV's (up to 60" in basement)
- Two (2) large refrigerators and three (3) beverage refrigerators
- Saltwater aquarium on main level - awesome feature
- Indoor Sauna (Holds 6-8) in basement
- Pool / Billiard Table or Ping Pong in basement
- Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub Seats 6-8 (Just steps from basement and heated floor)
- Outdoor Wood Fireplace (wood included)
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer / Dryer
- Heated, YES, Heated Garage
- Sledding hill most likely excluded (depending on weather)
- Saltwater fish in aquarium requires daily feeding, to be provided by owner.
- Optional: Personal driver and/or butler with Cadillac Escalade (Seats 7 total)
Adgang for gæster
Guest will have access to the entire house except for 1-2 ancillary rooms
Kontakt med gæster
Owner is totally flexible to provide guest with as much or as little interaction desired as well as recommendations for local things to do. Optionally, owner can provide transportation for up to 6 individuals in a Cadillac Escalade to areas within the Twin Cities (additional fees may apply).
Ingen omtaler (endnu)
Denne bolig har ingen omtaler. Hvis du bor her, vil din omtale være synlig her.