Main Street Retreat features a large front yard and is within walking distance to the river and downtown Grafton. Relax under the large covered patio and enjoy the river view or roast marshmallows around the fire pit. It a a prefect gathering place for families and small groups.
We offer a Raging RIvers Water Park package which includes discount tickets to the park and a reduced room rate. Please contact us to take advantage of this summer deal!
The Main Street Retreat has a kitchenette with a under-counter refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner cook top, toaster, kitchen utensils, bake ware, dinnerware, silverware, pots and pans.
Adgang for gæster
You will be staying on the Lower Level of the home which is a separate unit. The upper level is our residence. Please feel free to use the fire pit, covered lower patio and the swing set. Parking is in the rear of the property.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time you book. Your reservation is guaranteed unless Grafton is flooded or other unexpected emergencies occur.
- Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to arrival
- Excessive cleaning required shall be charged to your credit card
- Four people maximum per unit unless special arrangements are made with owners.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm till 7 am.
Denne vært har 1 omtale af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler