PARADISE AWAITS!!! Completely Private Home on three acres. 30min to Green Sand Beach and South Point, One hour to Kona, one hour to volcano. Perfect HOME BASE... in the middle of it ALL!!! This wonderfully private home sets peacefully among three acres of flowers, landscaped grounds, ocean views, sunsets, and singing birds.. You'll find this serene setting to be one of the most relaxing places you've ever vacationed! Past guests stated,”they’ve won the lottery with choosing this rental” MAHALO
Hawaii's natural serenity and beauty at its finest! 24/7 keyless entry offers privacy, flexibility, and complete ease when checking in/out. The home is approximately 850 sqft. One bedroom, one bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity/sink, full kitchen area with some food provided (pasta, rice, spices, and refrigerator condiments). Kitchen area opens up to the living area with two couches and a telescope. We also have a queen size Aerobed (air Mattress) for additional sleeping accommodations. Large windows nearly fill every wall. There is no television or wifi. AT&T and Verizon have had great service in the past. We have At&t and can stream videos and use FaceTime with no lag time from our smartphones. We also have a small book library, with books folks have left in the past. Many board and card games are also available.
The outside space is private and serene. Beautiful walking paths are even lit at night. Too much healing beauty at this home to adequately describe in words.
Adgang for gæster
24/7 private keyless entry. You'll be able to access the house and three plus acres of pristine Native Hawaiian landscapes. We have landscaped walkways and Roughed-in trails for your hiking fun. Please be careful!
Kontakt med gæster
This is our private home for you to enjoy. We will only be available by text/email/phone. However, in the event of an emergency, we do have friends and family in the area. Please do not hesitate to call us.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
We hope you treat this home as your own. Once you're booked, we'll send you an email with the door combination code and all further instructions as to access to whatever you may need.
Licens- eller registreringsnummerGE and TA-026-953-9328
Få flere oplysninger om dette nummer
VACATION RENTAL RULES:
Check in is 3 pm.
Please don't try to check-in early unless already arranged as the cleaners need this time to prepare the home for your arrival.
- Please call owners Bill or Michelle with your estimated time of arrival to the house at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- All occupants must be attentive in conserving water. We are on water catchment. Which means, the rain is collected from our roof, held in a catchment tank, then filtered before use. Be mindful of water usage. The tank could run low/out. If that happens, let us know, we will call for a water delivery immediately.
- Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed on the property. We do not allow more than 6 guests at any time. We do not allow parties on the property. This includes weddings or receptions (this is due to our water conservation needs) sorry.
- Observe the Hawaiian style by removing your shoes before entering.
- Place luggage on labeled counters/dresser. Not on bed or couches. This is being clean and respectful to the guests who follow you.
- Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut anything directly on the countertops, use dish ware or cutting board provided.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilet.
- Place trash-bags/recycling below House, in designated area upon checkout.
- Please follow these Checkout Procedures: Checkout time is 11:00 am. If you plan to check out early, please call Bill or Michelle at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Due to the short period of time we may have to prepare the house for the next guests please place sheets and towels in washer, start washer before leaving. We understand this may be inconvenient but it's necessary so that we can have the home ready before the next guests arrive at 3:00pm.
Take out the trash/recycling.
Wash, dry and put away dishes.
Turn off all lights. Close and lock all doors/windows.
Close gate at top of stairs.
Close gate at bottom of driveway.
- Please, check your vehicle for any items that are supposed to remain at the house.
We want to thank you in advance for your attention to our House rules. We really hope you have a wonderful stay!
Bill and Michelle