Renovated country home in the heart of the Catskill mountains, close to skiing, hiking, and swimming. Conveniently located to Hudson, Phoenicia, Tannersville, Hunter, Windham, Kaaterskill Falls, Colgate Lake and more! The house is newly renovated with a large fenced in yard, hot tub (avilb Oct thru March), washer and dryer.
Looking for a peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city? Nestled right in between Hunter and Windham mountains, our brand new renovated home is a restful respite from the craziness of everyday lives. We take great pride in our country home which we renovated ourselves (with lots of sweat and tears) and it's our hope that our guests will appreciate and feel at home, as we do. Whether it's hiking, swimming in a nearby lake, skiing, soaking in the hot tub or just hanging around the house and the wood burning stove, you will not be bored! This is a perfect place to reconnect with nature all year round. Enjoy the snow and activities in the winter months, hike and appreciate the blooming nature of the spring, swim in the local lakes and swimming holes in the summer, and enjoy spectacular foliage in the fall. Come, stay a little and reset your batteries.
Kontakt med gæster
As much or as little as needed. You can text or email me to answer any questions you may have.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
5 miles (less than 10 mins) from either Hunter or Windham ski slopes
8 miles to public swimming lake
5 mins to local restaurants/bars
Close to Tannersville, Hunter, Windham, Phoenicia.
Winter: ski, snowboard, snowmobile, snow tubing, x-country ski, hiking or just relax next to our wood burking stove or enjoy the hot tub (avilb Oct thru March).
Summer: swimming in a nearby lakes, hiking, mountain biking, river tubing, fishing, biking or just relax on the sun deck with a cold one.
- Fully equip kitchen with electric stove, microwave, toaster oven & drip coffee maker.
- Also provided are common condiments, cooking oils & dry goods for baking.
- Linens, bedding and some bathroom provisions provided.
- Inflatable mattress is available.
- Outside security cameras for your safety and ours.
- HOUSE POLICY:
- Check-in is after 3PM (if back to back reservations).
- Absolutely No Smoking in the house! If you smoke outside, please use a container to discard butts.
- Out of respect for surrounding neighbors please keep any outside music and noise to a reasonable level.
- We do want invited guests to enjoy themselves, but we refrain from utilizing our home as a “party” home once rented. Have a good time, but respect the agreed upon arrangement.
- Lastly, we kindly ask you leave everything in and outside of the house as you found it. Relax and have a good time!
- DOG POLICY:
- We will allow small dogs with owner’s approval. There will be an additional flat fee of $25 per dog. If you do not disclose the dog’s presence, we will charge $100 per dog out of your security deposit.
- The dogs should be well behaved and under your control. We ask all dog owners to keep dogs off the sofa and beds and clean up after them.
Married couple. Reside in Brooklyn, NY.
SHE: Brooklyn girl since the 90's, but roots in Poland. Small business owner in the realm of fashion. Loves coffee, travel, beaches and sleeping in late.
HE: New York resident with Midwest roots. Works in advertising. Traveled across the united states for 7 months in a Geo metro. Love for photography, snowboarding, motorcycles, grilling, foodie, outdoor activities and wakes up early.