Beautifully furnished semi-detatched cottage/barn conversion with outstanding views across the rolling hills to Exmoor in the distance.
We are ideally situated in Rural North Devon. A quiet spot with lovely views and half an hour's drive from many tourist attractions and sandy beaches.
One of two cottages in a barn conversion adjacent to the owners farmhouse.
Adgang for gæster
Garden and small fenced paddock for ball games or dog exercise (one or two dogs max. to stay downstairs and not on furniture please) also small car park all shared with one other holiday cottage.
Kontakt med gæster
Happy to give any help or advice with regard to the nearest tourist attractions or recommend local restaurants etc.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
Very little local traffic except the occasional tractor!
- No dogs upstairs or on the furniture. Throws and stairgate supplied to assist.
- Car park and gardens shared with guests in the cottage next door. Please park considerately.
- One well behaved dog per cottage.
- Minimum stay period of one week during peak summer weeks. Mid July to early September.
- Change-over day Friday - Friday or short breaks Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday
Ingen omtaler (endnu)
Denne bolig har ingen omtaler. Hvis du bor her, vil din omtale være synlig her.