This unique apartment is situated in one of the greenest districts of Amsterdam. You're a 5-minute walk from the Gaasperplas (a really nice and big lake) as well as from the metro which brings you in about 15 minutes to the city center.
While being able to enjoy all Amsterdam has to offer ,you can escape the busy city hassle whenever you feel like it
The property is located on the third and top floor of a small complex built in 1983. This apartment offers privacy and tranquility. The kitchen is modern and equipped with dishwasher, burner stove, an oven, a washing machine as well as other utensils you need for cooking. The spacious living room (34.2 m2) has a high ceiling.
There is lots of natural light through the large windows. This coupled with a panoramic view, make you feel at home.
The spacious roof terrace (16.4 m2) in line with the living room and is situated on the east. Here in the morning you can enjoy of the morning sun together with a cup of coffee. On the spacious roof terrace you are surrounded by green. Adjacent to the kitchen is a balcony, which is facing west and where in the afternoon the sun is shining.
Adgang for gæster
you can access the whole apartment except other bed rooms
Kontakt med gæster
During your stay, I will answer all questions you have as well as give you some local recommendations on things to do in Amsterdam.
I am available for questions and conversations as much as you like, but I will also respect if you want your privacy.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
I have a small and very nice dog.
this is a 3 bedroom apartment, so other guests might be there in the 3.bedroom as well during your stay.
Additionally, I offer a breakfast for 15 euros for 2 persons with a selection of choice between different components including hot and cold drinks
- respect night hours (be quite after 10)
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault and that the damage should be reported immediately
- clean dishes and pans immediately after use
- keep the common space clean and tidy
- leave your room moderatly clean
- Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully
- Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for the guest register
- pets are only allowed on request
- guest are not allowed to accommodate any unregistered guests for the night
- Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in the bed room: please use the kitchen
- be respectful of neighbors