Enjoy living in a fully furnished 2-rooms private apartment with a large living room with balcony, a separate dining corner, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with tub.
Sleeping options: bedroom hosts 2 guests with twin bed set-up. Living room hosts 2 guests on a bed-sofa.
The atmosphere is highlighted by traditional Hungarian handcrafted art on the walls, high quality wooden furniture and a warm wooden floor.
Ideal for long or short-stay!
Enjoy living in a 2 room apartment with large living room, private balcony, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with tub in a cozy neighborhood surrounded by a beautiful forest.
You will sleep in a private apartment with separate master bedroom (twin beds) and bed sofa in the living room.
The decor is vintage and has all equipment needed for a short or long stay trip close to the Swiss border and the beautiful Black Forest.
The apartment is ideal for single, couples, families and friends looking for a private place to stay.
Adgang for gæster
The apartment has following equipment:
ENTRANCE / FOYER
- Shoe-storing wardrobe
- Twin bedded bedroom
- Large wardrobe
- Daylight facing south-west
- Couch-Arrangement sitting 6 guests (3 + 2 + 1)
- 2 Person bed-sofa
- Private Balcony hosting 4 pax, facing south-west
- 4 cooking plates
- Pan, pots & co.
- Full equipment with dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Table for 4 persons
- Table for 4 guests
- Daylight north-east
- Single sink
- Tub with shower option
- Cloth hanger
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoos & soaps
- Lot of storage space ideal for long stayers
- Iron & ironing table
- washing machine and dryer are in the basement's laundry (access upon prior request)
- Parking: complimentary parking upon availability (many places). Garage parking slot upon prior request.
Kontakt med gæster
Your host works from Monday to Friday in Zurich (1h from Waldshut) and regularly visits Waldshut in order to meet and assist you during your stay.
For any unexpected assistance, I am always reachable through Airbnb or direct phone indicated in your welcome letter.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
The neighbourhood is quiet. You will rarely hear the in-house neighbours as it is quite well isolated.
Waldshut is a well-known shopping city with several large supermarkets in the city centre (Kaufland, Lidl, DM, Vögele, Edeka, H&M, C&A, Kaufhaus May).
Several restaurants and fast food chains about 5-10 minutes ride from apartment.
At your time of request, latest 48h prior your arrival, please indicate if any of the "upon request" services are needed (garage, cloth washing, etc. See in description above).
- Do not forget to lock the doors when leaving
- Please respect the neighbors
- Smoking allowed on the balcony. Please use ash treys
- Don't forget to leave the apartment without the keys
- Don't walk with high heels on the wooden floor
- Please inform host about any damages
- Please take care of local art pieces on walls (children playing)
- Please respect german trash recycling rules (more details in Welcome letter after booking)
- Please do not leave perrishable food outside the fridge to avoid unwelcome visitors :)
- Please do not open the door to foreigners or accept any mails or other deliveries for neighboors
Fra 20. december 2017 - 3. januar 2018 er minimum for ophold 5 nætter.