Do you dream of living on the beach in Hawaii? Look no further! It doesn't get more "oceanfront" than this! Literally a stone's throw from the edge of Ma'alaea Bay, where the whales, dolphins, and pacific green sea turtles frolic in the waves, there is no better location for unwinding and embracing the island lifestyle. Please note that all taxes are included in our nightly rates.
Step out onto your private, oceanfront lanai and treat yourself to breathtaking, panoramic views of Maui’s south shore, Mt. Haleakala, as well as Molokini and Kahoolawe islands. Enjoy the famous & spectacular sunrises over Mt. Haleakala and brilliant skies at sunset. The perfect honeymoon or anniversary get-away, whether it's your first or your golden!
You're just steps away from a rarely used little beach and a short stroll to beautiful Sugar Beach, with its 5 miles of soft, golden sand! Great snorkeling and surfing can be found mere steps from your lanai! All this, and absolute quiet - other than the soothing sound of the island surf.
Accommodations and Amenities include:
- 42” HD TV with cable
- DVD Player with a healthy collection of movies
- Free WiFi
- Free local and long distance (US only) telephone service
- Sofa sleeper w/full size mattress (linens provided)
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Incredible ocean front views!
Fully Stocked Kitchen:
- Equipped with quality pots & pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, glasses, wine glasses and BBQ utensils (for use at pool side BBQ area)
- Appliances include: stove & oven, microwave, refrigerator w/freezer and dishwasher
- Small appliances include: automatic coffee pot, toaster, rice cooker, blender
- Breakfast bar with new granite counter top
- King size bed with pillow-top
- 39' HD TV with cable channels
- Quality linens
- Alarm clock/radio
- Ceiling fan
- Plantation shutters
Tub / shower
All towels provided
- Vintage Hawaiian art throughout
- Private lanai with table and four swivel-rocking chairs
- Reserved parking (no charge)
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Snorkeling gear (although best to rent for fit)
- Beach umbrella
- Pool toys
- And more in the 'toy chest' located on the lanai
* Our calendar is always up-to-date. So if it shows your dates available then you can proceed to book with confidence. If for some reason our place is booked then (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) will not allow the booking to go through.
We like to upgrade and make improvements from time to time. So while some things may change slightly from the photos, the property will remain mostly as you see it. We update our photos as needed.
Adgang for gæster
Enjoy tropically landscaped grounds, koi fish pond, oceanfront pool and BBQs.
Kontakt med gæster
Feel free to call or email us with questions about Island Sands 110 or Maui in general. We're full-time Maui residents with over 26 years in the hospitality industry. We live only 10 minutes from Island Sands so we're available if you need anything during your stay.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
All taxes are included in the nightly rate.
Extra people: $10 / night after 2 guests
Cleaning Fee: $120
3-night minimum stay.
6-night minimum stay during peak season- December 15th through April 1st.
Damage deposit not required. Guests are asked to sign a standard short-term rental agreement.
Fra 1. december 2017 - 30. april 2018 er minimum for ophold 6 nætter.
Denne vært har 2 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
My husband, Mike, and I are full-time residents of Maui and we have over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry on this incredible island. Avid travelers ourselves, we are thrilled to provide visitors with the opportunity to enjoy Maui, with all it has to offer, as much as we do.