Quiet & cozy 1 bed, 1 bath, full kitchen, pet friendly apt located in a family oriented neighborhood in northern Pueblo. 4 miles to downtown, 1/2 mile to the Arkansas River Trail, and easily accessible to other trails for biking, hiking, and fishing!
- Well behaved dogs and cats allowed and welcome. Please let me know if they will be joining you and also include them in your guest count because they are family members too!
- Free WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TV with basic channels and additional access to Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Keypad and lock box entry
- Street parking
- Private side yard with bistro table
- Backyard access for furry friends with approval
Kontakt med gæster
If you would like company we would be happy to have a bite to eat, a beverage, or a chat on the stoop with you but we completely understand your need for privacy as well! We live upstairs and are available if you have any questions about Pueblo and the surrounding areas or have any additional needs during your stay that will make it more comfortable and enjoyable!
- Pets are allowed inside but not on the furniture. We don't have pet beds so if your furry friend needs one make sure to bring your own! Also please make sure to wipe off their paws before they come in if they are dirty or wet.
- Your pup is welcome to use our fenced in backyard to run around in as long as they are friendly and good with our dog. If he/she poops in the back, side, or front yard please make sure to pick it up.
- Please clean up after yourself before you leave. This includes putting any trash in the trashcan, clearing out the fridge, and dishes cleaned or at least loaded in the dishwasher.
- If using the sleeper sofa please take sheets and blankets off of it before you put it away.
- No smoking inside.
- No parties or undisclosed guests.
- Parking is available on the street. Please no more than 2 cars and make sure to not block the driveway.
Lover of traveling, of the outdoors, hiking, biking, sunshine, snow, animals, chocolate, learning, helping, baked goods, coffee, culture.
Right now I live in Pueblo Colorado with my baby girl, baby daddy, dog, and cat. Work keeps me busy and I love what I do but I always look forward to weekends, vacations, and staycations.
Traveling is much different now that my new travel buddy is my daughter. Things take longer, we have to pack more, take diaper breaks, and factor in naps. But exposing her to these experiences is SO worth it all.