Marpissa house is a 120-sq. meter traditional Cycladic house, surrounded by a garden. Is located inside the traditional village of Marpissa on the south part of Paros island, near the beautiful beaches of Logaras, Punda, New Golden beach (ideal for water sports), Molos and Kalogeros. It is also close to Bus stop, supermarkets, restaurants, stadium, patisserie, bakery, pharmacy etc. Other villages (Naousa, Paroikia, Lefkes) are accessible from the house by car within 20 min.
Our traditional Cycladic house has two floors. On the ground floor, there is a bedroom with a double bed, a toilet, a fully equipped kitchen with dining table, a sea view living room with LED TV and the fireplace. Upstairs is the master bedroom with sea view and a bathroom, a common area with a sofa bed and a large balcony with great views, ideal for sunset relaxing time.
Adgang for gæster
With the exception of underground storage room, all places are accessible.
Kontakt med gæster
We are always willing to help you during your stay at this house.
- The house is in a residential area so please do NOT make excessive noise. Especially after midnight.
- Responsible usage of internet data is required being cause of litigation the fact of illegal downloads.
- Please Do NOT throw toilet paper, sanitary products, condoms, cigarette butts, in the toilet.
- Regarding the cleaning please be sure you are sand free when entering.
- Please do NOT take bath towels to the beach.
Please note that all garbage must be disposed of properly in the dumpsters located conveniently around the property.
- Loss of keys: 30€ per set of keys
- Stain towels or bed linen with make up or nail polish: 15€
** This house is governed by the leasing season. This is a rental house, that means no touristic services are provided as daily cleaning, reception or breakfast. A rental contract should be signed at your check-in time.