Private single room. Biopark zoo across the road. Cabecera Park (Parc de Capcalera) is 1 block away. it offers 5 Km running track, cycling path, a lake with rowing boats and many other outdoor facilities; this big park is full of trees and places to relax or pic nick. Full set of local amenities, shopping, restaurants and a local market on Saturdays.
Close metro and bus stop to reach other parts of Valencia, the beach etc.
- Single bed Private bedroom
- Wardrobe with hangers and drawers.
- Small table and chair
- Sheets and blankets available
- Complete kitchen, Full-size stove + microwave oven
- Washing machine plus large flat roof terrace for drying cloth or drinks under the stars
- Dedicated space in the refrigerator and cupboards
- Dedicated large desk for your computer. Fast WiFi, 50 Mbps
- Shared bathroom (with 1 other and me)
- Shared Second toilet and sink
- Bedroom door is a curtain
- Space for bicycle
- Cleaning lady comes on Friday at 3 pm
- 5 mn from bus and metro station
Adgang for gæster
Large desk for quiet studying with High speed Internet.
Long sunny balcony.
Plus large rooftop terrace for relaxing under the stars or sun tanning.
Kontakt med gæster
I'm living in and will be available to give you tips about Valencia and surounding areas.
Typically, I go to the office early in the morning and come back home around 6pm.
Andre ting, der er værd at bemærke
There is the museum of the history of Valencia nearby.
Not suitable for wheelchair.
1) DON'T smoke inside the apartment; your room has a long balcony where you can smoke.
2) Bathroom Not suitable for wheelchair person.
3) Iron and hairdryer are NOT available
Denne vært har 13 omtaler af andre boliger.Se andre omtaler
Born in France, I spent most of my professional life speaking English. From Corporate Sales and Marketing to Entrepreneur and Venture Capitalist. After
living in UK and Asia, now based near Valencia, Spain.
Working with local high tech startups. My main interest is the sharing economy and mobile apps.
Most mornings, I run a 4K in the park right next to here. It is lit so that one can run even when it is dark.
I mostly read about technology, productivity and how to be a better person.
My favorite author is Ayn Rand, I'm curently reading "Ser feliz en Alaska by Rafael Santandreu. Went to see the last Bridget Jones film. I love British humour a la John Cleese.
My motto is:
Wisdom is knowing what to do
Skill is knowing how to do it
Virtue is doing it